14

"Iron style: Iron sand gathering assault!" The huge amount of Iron and sand gathers towards me. I'm in full concentration, focusing on the Iron to form into a giant sword.

Just as I am about to finish I lose my focus and the Iron drops to the ground, Lifeless.

I groan in frustration "You know if you keep losing focus, you won't be able to master the third Kazekages jutsu"

I glare at the puppet master in front of me. "I'm trying" I manage to control my anger.

Kankuoro just laughs and puts his arms on the back of his head lazily. I give him the death stare and turn away to try again.

I won't give up until I master this jutsu. It was once used by the third Kazekage! I mean this is awesome. Just a few days ago I found out that the third Kazekage had a kekei genkei similar to me. 'Magnet release'. He used Iron and sand for his jutsu mostly because Iron can't be found easily. As soon as I found out that someone can use Iron like me I rushed to the library for more information.

My goal is to master these jutsu. I thought it was easy but it takes a lot more chakra than you can ever imagine.

I spread my arms and try to get the Iron and sand to float around it. "Iron style: Iron sand gathering assault"

The Iron/sand floats around my arms as I concentrate to make it in a huge axe. Slowly it starts forming a shape. It is something I can't understand, Suddenly the Iron falls to the ground.

"Agh! How did he master this stupid jutsu" As soon as I finish my sentence, I fall to the ground losing my balance, Overwhelmed by a sudden wave of tiredness.

Kankuoro jumps in front of me with a worried face "Rei! Are you okay?"

"W-what do you think?" I manage to choke out before blacking out.

***

I wake up to the noise of a beeping monitor and the smell of medicine. Shit! Please don't be a hospital. Please don't be a hospital.

Who am I kidding? It is obviously a hospital. I open my eyes and look at my surroundings. It is a hospital. I sigh trying to remember what happened before I blacked out.

I look at my right to see Gaara sitting on a chair with his arms crossed. He has a worried expression and he's lost in thought.

"Ahm!" I break the silence making him snap out of his thoughts.

Gaara stands up and looks down at me "Rei, are you okay?" He says with an emotionless face but a hint of worry.

I smile up at him. Gaara was worried about me and I was smiling, Is it judgment day?

"You lost almost all of your chakra and could've died. Thanks to Kankuoro you're alive. What were you doing?" Temari asked suddenly appearing in the room. I swear she always ruins the best moments.

I stay quiet and think about what have I been doing. Oh right! I was trying to master a jutsu.

Looking back at Gaara I see an annoyed face. Gaara is showing an emotion and it's annoyance!

I start laughing and they both give me a confused expression. I chuckle and shook my head, Nothing.

They both look at me as if I've grown two heads. "Come on Temari! Let her rest!" Gaara says and leaves the room in a flash.

Temari smirks at me knowingly "I came in the wrong time, eh?"

I glare at her and turn pink. "Nope. Not at all Temari!"I say sarcasm dripping from my voice.