The Calm Before the Storm

I created a portal from James's world, to where ever Vantias might have gone. When I went through, I found myself in a tree house on a beach. I stepped out of the tree house and saw two little boys racing each other near the shore. The boy in front had short silver hair and the one in back had short spiky brown hair.

"Slow down Riku!" called out the brown haired boy.

When they arrived at the docks where two small boats waited for them. The brown haired boy nelt over gasping for breath.

"Why didn't you slow down?" asked the boy.

"Cause then it wouldn't be a race," said Riku, "You're the one, who wanted to race in the first place Sora."

"Oh yeah," smiled Sora.

"They're a spitting image of Ven and Terra," I thought smiling, "As much as I wish things could be the same as it was, I don't think it'll come to pass. After everything that's happened, it may never be the same. But that doesn't mean we can't laugh together again. This whole time, I've been looking towards what I lost, instead of what I had. My friends are my past, present, and future and I'll do what ever I can to protect them. Because...because I am the Guardian of Kingdom Hearts! I'll protect them, I'll protect them all!"

"So you understand now," said the voice I had not heard in a long time.

"I do," I thought, "I know I have to protect Kingdom Hearts, but I also have to protect my friends. They're what I'm truely fighting for."

"I understand, they are your power," agreed the voice, "They are the force that drives you to fight. However if one of them was to fall, would you still fight?"

"What are you saying?" I asked, "Has something happened to them?"

"Master Eraqus has been struck down," said the voice, "Xehanort tricked Terra into doing so."

"What?" I thought crying, "But how? How could this have happened?"

"This I'm afraid is not all," continued the voice, "Xehanort has been planning this from the being. From the day he created Vanitas from Ventus's heart. He wanted to one have them join together to create the x-blade."

"x-blade?" I asked.

"It was made to be my protector and was wielded by the one I had chosen to be Guardian at the time," explained the voice, "However many sought to take the light for themselves and created Keyblades in the image of the x-blade. Clashing together they started, what was to be known as the Keyblade War. Because of this darkness overtook the World and the x-blade was shattered. Now Xehanort plans on using it's power, to rule over all worlds."

"What about Terra and Aqua?" I asked.

"Aqua is just a small sacrifice, for him to use against Terra. Xehanort wants to use Terra as his vessal of darkness," explained the voice, "He continues to push Terra towards the darkness, and now it might be too late to help any of them."

"It's never too late!" I snapped, "I will save my friends and the worlds! That is what you created me for isn't it!"

"Yes," agreed the voice, "You must defeat both Vanitas and Xehanort, if you want any chance of saving your friends."

"They won't hurt them," I said, "Not while I'm still fighting!"

With that goal in mind I summoned my armor and glider, letting Kingdom Hearts show me the way. Unknowning I was being watched by the silver haired boy rowing away from the island.