Battle for Friends

When a portal of light opened, I found myself in a desolate land filled with craters and lifeless keyblades.

"This is the Keyblade Graveyard," said the voice, "This is where the Keyblade War took place. You can feel it can't you? All the pain, fear, and sufuring."

"I do," I admitted, "I also feel their anger and hate, but also I feel a small glimmer of hope."

Just then I saw my three friends, Ven, Aqua, and Terra, as I flew closer. Fear crept into my mind, I didn't know what they would say when I told them who I was. Would they still accept me as a friend?

"Guess I'd have to face them sooner or later," I thought coming in to land.

"I'm asking you as a friends. Just...put an end to me," I heard Ven say when I landed.

"Don't say that!" I shouted surprising them, "I won't let Vanitas come anywhere near you!"

"Deli," sighed Aqua.

"So don't say that Ven," I said putting my hands on Ven's shoulders, "Don't give up the fight before it's even begun!"

"Hao," said Ven, "You don't understand."

"I understand more than you think," I snapped, "I know Terra was tricked into helping take down Master Eraqus and I also know Xehanort wants you and Vanitas to fight to forge the x-blade."

"How do you know all that?" asked Terra.

"Because...because I'm," I started to say then I senced two very powerful forces of darkness coming our way, "They're here."

The four of us looked to find Master Xehanort walking toward us. Then Vanitas suddenly appeared right beside him.

"Behold," said Xehanort directing our attention to the fallen keyblades, "These lifeless keys used to be full of power, united with the hearts of their masters. On this barren soil, Keyblades of light and darkness were locked in combat as a Great Keyblade War raged. Countless keyblade weilders gave up their lives in search of one ultimate key. And it'll soon belong to me..."

I clenched my fists as Xehanort pointed at Ven, "x-blade!"

The four of us then summoned our armor, ready for the battle that awaited us.

"I must protect my friends!" I thought as my armor appeared.

Terra quickly darted for Xehanort and Vanitas, to try and protect Ven.

"Terra!" I yelled chased after him.

Xehanort then used his power to raise the ground in front of him, sending Terrra up with it. I unfortunatly was a little too late and was slammed into the wall of earth. Xehanort then lifted the earth he was on, sending Vanitas and himself high into the air. Vanitas then created a strong gust, that picked up some of fallen keyblades. Vanitas jumped on top of the gust of Keyblade and was now headed for Ven.

"Ven!" I heard Aqua cry as Vanitas approached Ven.

"Help," I thought to Kingdom Hearts running to Ven.

"As you wish," replied the voice and a corridor of light was put in front of me.

"Reflega!" I shouted goiung through the corridor, appearing in front of Ven before Vanitas could get to him.

Vanitas then changed targets and slammed Aqua to the ground, knocking her helmet off.

"Aqua!" yelled Ven and I as we rushed to her side.

When Aqua stood up, we noticed Terra was now being attacked by the gust of keyblades.

"Terra!" cried Aqua as she used Reflega to shield Terra from the attack, causeing him to land on the top of the mountain with Xehanort.