Chapter 1

It's the first day of high school. Everyone is supposed to gather in the auditorium. Blue cinema like chairs are lined in rows. I sit with my little squad made up of me, Zi, Karter, Kenan, Monica, and Jillian.
I turn and whisper to Kenan, "My ass is asleep. We have been sitting here for too goddamn long!"

He laughs and whispers back, "Mine too. The assembly hasn't even started." We both sit quietly and look forward as a man comes out. Principal Snedden steps onto the stage.
"Good morning students. Welcome back to Buckingham high school! I hope you all have had a wonderful summer break. To kick off our new school year, please welcome Jake Paul!" The big man says into a microphone. I stifle a groan as I see this Jake Paul guy. His hair is combed up with minimul gel in it. His skin is slightly tanned and it complements his light blonde hair. His jawline is good and sturdy. His face is long but it looks fine because his jaw is big enough to make it work.

"Hey everyone I'm Jake Paul and im happy to be at your school. If you don't know I make videos on vine and YouTube. Ps like subscribe and comment if you haven't. Today I want to talk to you guys about the importance of always working hard and dabbing on your haters," the hottie, Jake Paul says. I don't listen to anything else because I'm raving about how georgeous this man is. Through his tank top shirt I can see he is well defined in the chest, a six pack at least. As he passes the microphone from hand to hand I see his arm muscles rippling.

Holy shit! This dude must live protein.
"I need a volunteer... Anyone at all?" He asks. I feel my hand shoot in the air. My squad looks at me funny.

"You in the black hoodie and red Vans," Jake says. I look at my clothes and smile. I get up and make my way to the stage. When I get up there, he has me introduce myself. I say my name shakily, remembering I have stage fright, "My name is Mirsa and I'm in 12th grade."

We go through a whole demonstration about how to be kind and successful. The assembly ends and has taken about an hour. I walk backstage determined to find Jake. I bump into Zi instead.

"What the fuck was that, Mirsa. You're not even 'hard working'! You're a C average student!" He yells at me. I stare at the ground blushing. Monica walks up to Zi and leads him away.

"Some friend he is," the voice from onstage says. I turn around and see Jake Paul standing in front of me. My mouth drops open and the shock that I was onstage with this man hits me. Jillian snickers, "That means hi." I nod to show I agree with her. Kenan laughs so hard I feel he's going to fall over. I clear my throat.
"Uh h-hi. You're hot," I stutter. I realize what I said and cover my mouth. Jake laughs and so does Kenan, I'll get him for this later. "You're not so bad yourself. You should call me," Jake says as he scribbled his number on my hand with a sharpie. I mentally faint but just nod. What did I just get into?