Chapter 8

I wake up and almost scream when I remember that I am in the presence of the Dolan twins. They are literally so cute and adorable. Of course I love Jake but if they asked me to choose between them, I'm not saying anything. Just saying.

I grab my bags and carry them to the bathroom. I take a shower and get dressed. I pull a black and white striped tank on that says happy, a black skirt, and my black vans. To top it off I add a denim jacket. 

I straighten my curly hair and walk back to the living room

I straighten my curly hair and walk back to the living room. The boys are still asleep so I decide to make some breakfast. I make my not so famous blueberry pancakes and some bacon. The delicious smell of my cooking must wake the boys up because they all wander over and each sit on a stool. "You guys are not getting breakfast until you get freshened up," I say sternly. I try not to laugh as they play along. "Ok mom," the guys all say except for Jake. "Now sons go get ready for the day and maybe then we can go outdoors and play some catch." I giggle and then we all start to laugh. Jake walks towards me from behind and pulls me against him. He leans down and gives me a big kiss on the cheek. I turn around and give Jakey a smooch on the lips. This causes all the guys to groan and say ew. Then Connor gets a sly look and begins to sing. "Mirsa and Jakey sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in a baby carriage. "Who knows maybe that baby will come in the carriage," Jake says, shrugging his shoulders. 

The boys all run back to the kitchen. I serve each of them food and take another piece of bacon for myself. "Did I tell you that you look cute today?" Jake asks with a mouthful of pancake. I grin, "Don't I always?" After our breakfast we walk Hollywood Boulevard. Fan after fan greets the people I walk with.  We walk into Hollywood and Highlands. I dive into the first store I see. Clothes, shoes, jewelry, children's toys, and sporting goods line the shelves and racks. Jake shows me his credit card. I grab and grab and grab. I come out of the huge shopping facility ready to go home. Everyone is loaded down with my bags. "Don't you think this is a bit much?" Ethan asks me. I shake my head no. The guys roll their eyes and we go home.

Hey guys I want to know if I should add a dirty part in the story. And yes incase you haven't realized it, I will continue the story because most of you like it. 

                                                                                                                                                                             -Thx Mirsa