Chapter 12

This will take place on Valentine's day. I know its a bit late but my wattpad is really stupid. It kept deleting my draft for this chapter. Talk about annoying. -Mirsa

I called the boys into the living room. "Its time for a serious cleaning session," I said to them, looking at the huge mess. "It's revolting to live in this pigsty," I continued ignoring the eye rolls I was receiving. Connor grabbed some cleaning supplies and started passing them out. "I hate to say this but Mirsa's right. The house does look disgusting. The O2L house never looked like this," he said shrugging. Jake rolled his eyes and Grayson pretended to pass out. Ethan looked at me to see if I was serious. I threw a broom at him to show just how serious I was. "We'll start in the bedrooms!" Ethan and Jake said. Connor took bathrooms, Gray took the kitchen, and I was in the living room. I swept the floor while listening to Ricky Dillon's "Gold" album.

I straightened the last pillow on the couch and sighed as I sat down. I was a sweaty mess. I will never use silly string again. It was the worst to clean up. Gray trudged over and threw himself on the carpet. I heard Jake and Ethan screaming. I walked into Connor's room to see them pressed against the wall. They yelled at me to stay back. "What are you guys talking about?" I said slightly paranoid. Jake pointed at the floor. I stepped closer to see a spider. I swear that thing was huge. It was about the size of a push pin. I screamed and backed away.

Grayson ended up coming and catching the spider in a foam cup. He let go outside even though we insisted he just kill it. He left and came back about 30 minutes later, with a shirt in his hand. It said "Spider lives matter!" Ethan slapped the back of his neck, "You're an idiot bro." I just stood there and smiled.

Later that day Jake and Connor were in Grayson's room editing. Grayson was in the shower. I sat on the couch reading 'Children of Eden' by Joey Graceffa. Ethan ripped the book out of my hands and threw it on the coffee table. I have something for you. I squinted my eyes suspiciously. He handed me a beautiful, black, and white cocktail dress.

 He handed me a beautiful, black, and white cocktail dress

"Ethan. It's gorgeous," I hugged it to my body. "Jake bought it. He'll explain in a bit. After you out it on," he shoved me into mine and Jake's room. I closed and locked the door to put it on. It fit perfectly and I sqeauled when I put on my brand new high heels. They were black and shiny with three small flowers on the back side.

I stepped out of the room ready to strut my stuff. When I got to the livin room I stopped in my tracks. Jake stood in front of the TV. His hair looked better than usual and he wore a black tux. He held red roses, "Hapoy valetines day, Babe." I ran to his open arms, tears runnin down my face. "We are going on a romantic dinner to, The Bazaar by Jose Andres. I made a special reservation. We'll have the best seat in the house. Then we'll go on a horse drawn carriage to a park, where I'll have a surprise for," He explains, hugging me. I passionatley kiss him before rushing to my room. I had to restraighten my hair and redo my makeup.