Chapter 19

I sat in Connor's car. "That son of a bitch,"Connor said. I told him what had happened and he was not having it. Well neither was I. "Nah. Pam is really nice but I thought the same thing about Jake,"Connor continued. I sighed. "Connor," I warned. He got quiet and focused on driving. My mind couldn't stop thinking about those dirty text messages. Maybe this wouldn't have happened if my life wasn't so fucked up.

We pulled up to the Dolan Twins' house. The sudden brake made a cylindrical glass bottle of expensive cologne roll out from under the seat. It was Jake's. I thought back to Valentine's day, when he was looking for it everywhere. It must have fallen out of his bag. He had pinned me down to the bed and tickled me because he thought I hid it. I pick it up, and breath in the scent. It was one of my favorite smells and it brought back memories. The tears welled up in my eyes ready to spill again.

I suddenly opened the car door and stepped out. I looked at the bottle again. "Fuck you," I murmured. I slammed it onto the ground. It shattered into pieces. "Fuck you!" I said louder this time so Connor could hear. I started stomping the pieces so they broke even more. The scent was overwhelming. "FUCK YOU JAKE PAUL. GO FUCK YOUR DIRTY SLUT ALISSA! YOU'RE JUST A JERK WHO WANTED MY BODY!" I yelled sobbing histerically. I fell to my knees, the glass cutting my legs. I started pounding the ground with my fist. "I trusted you. With everything," I whisper. The cuts stung and I didn't care. Connor ran over and picked me up.

"Guys!" Connor yelled as he carried me in. Ethan and Grayson hurried out of their rooms. My hands and legs were bleeding really badly. Pieces of glass were caught in my skin. My pants were drenched in the cologne and it made me want to throw up. "I'll be fine. Just let me clean up," I said to them. I didn't meet any of their eyes. "We need to take you to the hospital," Grayson says, putting his hand on my shoulder. I didn't realize that we were on our way to the hospital until I was strapped in the back. Grayson and Ethan held cloths in place to stop the bleeding. It stung like hell.

We got to the hospital and they took us up to a room right away. It wasn't that busy. "Oh my. Glass everywhere," the doctor said. The nurse helped take the glass out, clean the wounds, and stitch the bigger, deeper cuts up. I barely noticed the pain. The guys waited by the door.

When we were back home I got a call from Monica. I had texted her the night before saying I was going back home. The little town of Chambersburg just didn't compete with LA. I had to go back though. I had nothing left here except the bad memory. Soon this would all just be a dream and I would continue my life, as if I'd never met Jake Paul. I stayed at the Dolan Twins' hoise for two more days and then it was the day of my flight.

"We'll seriously miss you," Grayson said hugging me, "And if we ever go on tour, we'll make sure to stop by." Connor had left the day before. Of course not without saying bye. My eyes welled up with tears. "I'll miss you guus so much. I know you'll get the tour approved," I said while hugging Ethan. We were standing outside on the sidewalk, waiting for my uber to pick me up. It pulled up and we stuffed my bags into the tiny trunk. I hugged the twins one more time before climbing into the car and driving off.

I arrived at the airport and I remember the day Jake and I had gotten on the plane together. Playing tag in the parking lot and meeting Connor. I was definetly going to miss those days. I boarded my flight and slept the whole time.

I ended up having a nightmare. I couldn't wake up either. I woke up in the trunk of a car. My hands and feet were tied up and I was gagged. I tried screaming but of course nobody heard. We weren't moving and there was a rustling sound coming in from the front of the car. Everything was quiet when suddenly the trunk was opened. A man grabbed me by the hair and arm and began dragging me out. I screamed from the pain of my hair being pulled and his tight grip on my arm. "Shut the fuck up! You're going to be my slut tonight whether you like it or not," the man said. We were in a dark secluded grassy spot. Nobody was around and my heart started racing. Tears began pouring from my eyes as I struggled in his grip. He threw me to the ground and pinned me on the back. He sat on my chest with his knees holding my arms down. I couldn't move which meant he had full control over me. He removed the gag and immediately shoved his penis in my mouth. I couldn't even scream. I was blinded by my tears. I didn't want this. The man kept on forcing me to comply. He pulled out of me and came on my face. He left me gagged and tied up there in that grassy spot. A lady had found me in the morning and helped me.

I woke up to the flight attendant poking me. "Hey sweetie. Everyone has gotten off the plane," she said smiling at me. I quickly got off the plane and hurried to where I was supposed to meet Kenan. On my way there I kept thinking about my nightmare. That's the reason why I didn't want Jake to have sex with me. I wasn't ready. Maybe if he knew the reason he would've at least tried with me. I see Kenan sitting on a bench and I rush over to him. He stands and hugs me. I lay my head on his chest and Kenan strokes my hair, "You'll be okay. I've got you now." I sigh and feel myself finally relax. I didn't realize how much I missed Kenan. Now I'm juat glad to be with him again. He helps me with my suitcase and holds my hand as we walk out of the airport.

Now you know what happened to Mirsa and why she wasn't ready. This chapter will conclude Bumps in the Road Book 1. I will be writing the sequel and it will be published on April 25. Be sure to be watching for it. Leave suggestions for it in the comments. Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me for more BITR! -Mirsa