Chapter 2

Jake Paul walks away and I turn to look at my friends. Zi walks back with Monica and he seems calmer. Zi has alwas had anger issues but is hella funny when he isn't mad about something. Monica holds his hand and they are laughing. I'm too stunned to react. I would usually make fun of them, but with what just happened to me they could be teasing me. Kenan has recovered and I punch him in the arm hard. He winces and whines, "What the fuck was that for?" I laugh. "For embarrassing the shit out of me in front of Jake. You little shit," I reply trying not to laugh.

We walk down the halls and I've fully recovered. "We should skip classes. I honestly don't feel like trying with this shit today," Karter says. "It's only the first day. You're so bad," Jillian says.  They laugh and start their own conversations. We eventually do decide to skip and hide in a rarely used janitors closet.

At the end of the school day I ride home with Karter and Zi. Karter and I mess with Zi about Monica. We end up pursuading him that they would be an extra cute couple. And let's face it they would. Monica has black straight hair. Her skin is tan and she is a good hight. Her lips are full and lucious. Zi on the other hand has black curly hair that he keeps short. He is black and his jaw is going to be perfect in a year or two. They drop me off and I walk, more like run, upstairs. I close my bedroom door and grab my golden IPhone 6 plus. I dial the number scribbled on my hand and wait for Jake to answer. "Hello?" A masculine voice says. I breath again. "Uh...hi. It's me Mirsa," I say, my voice cracks.

"Oh hey! I thought you weren't going to call. I have to film a vine so I have to go," he says sadly. I sigh as my answer. "I'm throwing a party at my house. I thought I could invite you... and your friends," he says the last part grudgingly. I tell him fine and to text me soon. We say bye and hang up. I create a group text and tell the squad to meet at my house casually but neatly dressed for a party at Jake Paul's house.  They all reply with a kissy face emoji. I turn my phone off blushing and put sweatpants on. I walk downstairs just as my mom's car pulled up outside. When she walks in, I simply tell her I'm going to a party and that's that. My mom doesn't push me but she doesn't take no bullshit either. Last year in school the principal had her number on a post it note on his desk. He also had the other parent's numbers  of my squad because we were all stupid and did things that got us into trouble.

I quickly finish my dinner and head upstairs. I slip into my bed, tired as fuck. I dream of Jake. His shirt is off revealing a six pack of well toned abs. His arms wrap around me as he leans down and is about to kiss me. An annoying beeping sound makes me open my eyes. I groan. It was a Saturday and I forgot to turn my alarm off.

I dress in clothes for the party and text Jake about the address and time. Once I get the information I allow myself to freak out  because I of all people, has gotten invited to a party with Jake Paul and I have his number. I text the others and tell them to hurry and get to my house. As I wait for them I daydream about Jake as he is shirtless again. The squad eventually get to my house and we're off. We pull up to a mansion not a house. We all step out of the two cars and all we can say is woah. We knock on the fancy door. A guy I've never seen before answers the door. He looks a lot like Jake but older. He also has wavy blonde hair but jakes is lighter. "Hey I'm Logan, Jake's brother," he says.