Chapter 11

Oh my gosh! This is like the shortest chapter ever and I'm sorry. It's just that I couldn't think on what write. But I hope you enjoy it. Also I noticed I lost a lot of my normal readers after I put the book on hold. Oopsie that was a bad move.

It was about 10:30 pm. We were driving back from Universal Studios. It was so much fun. My favorite was the despicable me ride. Jake was talking to his camera like he always is. Connor was driving and I was squished between Jake and Grayson. "Can you turn the radio on?" I ask getting bored. Ethan clicks the button and 'Let Me Love You' is playing. I look over as I hear Jake singing. "I didn't take you as the Justin Bieber type," I giggle. Jake looks at me and begins to sing. "Let me love you. Let me love you. Ooooo!" He sings as he pokes me in the side. I laugh and song back to him. Grayson mumbled something about being quiet as he's trying to sleep.

I ended up falling asleep and when I woke up, I was in bed. I had one of Jake's shirts on. I heard laughing coming from Connor's room. I quickly pulled on some athletic shorts and went to see what was happening. The boys were huddled around a laptop. "What are you guys doing?" I asked. Ethan quickly shut the laptop. "Nothing interesting why?" He said suspiciously. I walked over and opened the laptop to see footage from Jake's vlog. I'm the clip the guys were laughing as somebody drew a mustache, beard, and glasses on my face, as I was sleeping! I screamed and ran to the mirror. Of course, I could see the art on my face. "You jerks!" I yelled. "Santa's not getting you anything for Christmas," I said pouting. The boys looked at each other. "I'm okay with that," Connor said laughing. I growled and walked to the bathroom. Time to scrub my face.

I called pizza hut and ordered a large pineapple pizza. When it arrives I payed and all the boys grabbed a plate. I walked past them and into mine and Jake's room. I smirked as I locked the door. A few seconds later they all banged on the door asking for a slice. I chuckled sweet sweet revenge.

I ate half the pizza and unlocked the door. I expected the boys to rush in but it was eerily quiet. I quietly walked down the hall to see half eaten taco bell on the table. My eyes scanned the room, looking for the boys. Where the hell were they. Then I heard yelling  and turned. They sprayed me with silly string and water guns. I gasped in shock. I couldn't move until Jake kissed me on the cheek. I pushed him away and grabbed a water gun.

After hours of chasing each other we all collapsed on the couch. Soon enough we fell asleep, a pile of soaked clothes and tired limbs. Jake was under me, Grayson on the other side of me leaning on Ethan. Connor had rolled off and was sleeping on the floor.

I opened my eyes to see that I was with Jake. The others had left. Jake was staring at me. I leaned down and kissed him. His hands gripped my waist as he continued trailing kisses down my collar bone. I suddenly stood up and walked to the bathroom.

I walked back out to the living room and sighed. The place was a mess. Silly are in was everywhere, small puddles of water covered the floor, and dust was everywhere. It was time to have a major cleaning session. Let's just see how that goes.