Chapter 15

I fold all of my clothes neatly. That night Jake had told me we were going to the Team 10 house. I was so excited. So at 2:30 tomorrow, we were going to be on our way to the house. On the way over, we would stop at a PetSmart and get some stuff for Kipper. I walked over to Grayson's room. Ethan was there too, playing video games. I sat on his bed. "So. What are you going to do while I'm gone?" I asked them. Grayson paused the game and looked at me. "Cry everyday," he said while pretending to cry. I roll my eyes, "You know I'll miss you guys. You've given me one of the craziest parts of my life." Ethan stands up and sits beside me. "We'll miss you too. You're like my little sister," he says hugging me. "I'm older than you," I say hugging him back. "You know what I mean," he says ruffling my hair. I pat it back down. I nod. Of course I would still see them a lot but, that doesn't mean it wasn't a touching moment in my heart. Gray stands up and hugs me too. I may have been older but, these guys were definitely taller.

I walked out of their room to Connor's instead. He lay on his bed with Kipper. "Dog stealer," I say to him. He looks up. "It's not my fault he likes me more," Connor says hugging him. I raise my hand to my heart in pretend sadness. "How dare you?" I ask, tracing the path of a fake tear down my cheek. I lay beside him. I think back to the time when I made diy flower crowns, in Connor's video. He ended up throwing the pitcher of water-that the flowers were in- at me. I don't know why people feel the need to throw water at me, or throw me at water. I giggle thinking of the time. We lay there silently. I notice him look at me out of the corner of his eye. I look back at him. "I guess this is it," I say. He nods. "I'll visit you and you'll visit me though," he says stroking Kipper's soft fur. It's my turn to nod. I sit up on the edge of the bed. "What? No goodbye hug?" I ask smirking. He gets up to sit beside me. "Of course," Connor says, wrapping me in his arms. I fold my arms around his body.

I lay in bed, Jake beside me. His muscley body is pressed against my curvy one. I feel Kipper laying at my feet. The whole house was quiet. I don't know how Jake was sleeping. Probably because he was just going back to his house. I was an excited mess.  I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand. I looked at my contacts list and clicked on the group chat.
"Hey"-Mirsa
"Look who decided to talk to us"- Zi
"Mirsa! Wyd?-Kenan
"Calm down Zi. And I can't sleep."-Mirsa
"My gurl!"- Monica
"What are y'all doing?"-Mirsa.
Suddenly I get a FaceTime call. I quickly answer when I read Kenan's name. "Hey," I say smiling sheepishly. Kenan smiles at me. Monica's face appears next to him along with Zi. "Where's Jillian and Carter?" I ask. Zi smirks, "Probably off fucking at his apartment." My eyes widen as they fill me in on their lives. Suddenly my heart sinks. I wish I could hug all of them, even Zi. We talk all night and I tell them about my LA adventures. Man how I missed them.

It was the next morning and I was still talking to Kenan. Monica and Zi had fallen asleep. "Honestly things haven't been the same since you left. Zi's been an even bigger asshole, Carter and Jillian are barely around, and Monica's been hanging around Jason," Kenan says. Jake wakes up  and rubs his eyes. When he hears Kenan's voice he freezes. "Who are you talking to," he says trying to see over my shoulder. "I hug the phone to my chest. "Nobody that concerns you," I say trying to hide my smile. He rolls me over and tickles me until I release my grip. Jake looks at the phone screen to see Kenan, without a shirt, sitting there. His eyes narrow and without hesitation, kisses me. Kenan looks confused. I break away from the kiss. "I have to go," I say. I tap the end call button and glare at Jake. "What the hell was that for?" I ask him. "I saw a guy without a shirt on, facetiming my girlfriend. Obviously I had to do something," Jake says. I roll my eyes, "Kenan isn't just some guy. He's my best friend." Jake gets up and undresses. He wraps a towel around his waist and walks into the bathroom. I sigh, jealous much?

First bump in the road! All of a sudden Jake's jealous of Kenan? Keep reading to find out more, vote, add this story to your list, and comment. I'm starting to post more frequently and I'm gonna get it to daily updates soon because, IT'S EVERYDAY BRO! PEACE! -Sapphireflames1