Chapter 16

I walk down the hallway to the kitchen. My mind is buzzing with questions. The main one being what the hell was wrong with Jake? He was never jealous of Kenan. He never had a reason to be. Whatever I still loved him. The boys were all standing around a small circular cake. On it the words "WE'LL MISS YOU" were printed on it in icing. I smiled. "This is for you," Grayson says as if I couldn't figure it out on my own. I cut the cake into five equal pieces and passed them out. One for everybody. After we ate the cake, we sat on the couch and watched movies like the first night I met them. Good good memories.

After the movie watching it was time to leave. I scooped up Kipper after hugging everyone. Connor teared up a bit and the Dolan twins were telling jokes to hide their sadness. Jake had my suitcase and put it in the trunk. Connor was driving us. I sat in the passenger seat this time while Jake was in the back. "Ha boyo. I got passenger this time," I said laughing while I was remembering the airport. Jake reached forward and ruffled my hair.

The rest of the car ride was quiet and awkward. The radio was the only sound. We pulled up to a nice white building. Jake opened the door and stepped out. I closed my eyes. I had spent a lot of time watching Jake's vlogs and team 10 videos. I was going to meet those people in a few moments. I slowly open the car door and walked around front. I opened Connor's door and reached in to give him a hug. "Take care of the twins," I whispered. He laughed, "If I don't who will?" I sighed. "Bye. I swear I'll visit whenever I can," I promised. Jake had our stuff from the trunk and Connor drove off. I took my suitcase and followed Jake. We walked up to the front door. The door opened and there stood everyone. They all jumped up and yelled, "Welcome home!" "Thank you thank you. I'll be here all night!" Jake said bowing. I stepped into the house and Tessa rushed up to me. "You're Mirsa? Jake's told us all about you and Erica, Alissa and I are excited to hang out with you!" She said excitedly. I smiled. So Jake liked to talk about me. The Martinez Twins smiled at me. Chad walked in from the kitchen and slipped on a stray lego. "OW! My foot," he whined. Nick waved at me, "Don't trust them. They usually have tasers." His accent made me smile even more. Then Alissa skipped forward. She hugged Jake tightly. While Jake's back was turned to me, she narrowed her eyes at me. Nobody seemed to notice. My face fell. What the fuck did this girl think she was doing? Alissa let go.

"I know who all of you are, except for you," I said pointing to Alissa. Everyone got quiet for a second before going, "OOOOH!" I smiled smugly as her cheeks burned. Of course I knew who she was but, I was feeling petty after her little hug with Jake. "I'm Alissa. About 700,000 subscribers on youtube. I did vine," Alissa says trying to clarify. I shook my head, "Hmm. I don't recall ever hearing you're name." Alissa gave me a look as if the devil himself possesed her. "I'm pretty tired," Alissa said. I smirked as she got up to go upstairs.

Later that night, Jake led me to his room. I sat on his bed as he changed. I had one of his white tshirts on. It was like a nightgown. My teeth were brushed, my face was washed, and I waited for him. He walked out of his walkin closet in boxers. I smiled as he crouched over me and pressed his lips against mine. His hands wandered to other places. They soon got to low and I stopped it. "Not tonight," I said pushing his hand away. "You say that everytime. When?" Jake asked. I turned on my side and stayed quiet. I heard Jake turn off the light and climb into bed. A little bit later I heard the gentle breathing that told me he was asleep. I finally sucked in a breath. The tears streamed down my face and I silently sobbed.

Okay then...Whats wrong with Mirsa? Why doesn't she want Jake to do...you know...that? Also Alissa hates her. And yes I know Alissa isn't in Team 10 anymore but, it's only for the sake of this story. Continue reading to find out more of Bumps In The Road. -Sapphireflames1