Chapter 14

I roll over in bed. My eyes open and I sigh. Jake is covered in blankets beside me. "Sheet stealer," I grumble as I sit up. In the middle of us sits Kipper. I pick him up to take him out. I open the back door, that leads to a beautiful deck. I climb down the stairs and set Kipper in the grass. He quickly does his business and sniffs around the yard. It was a beautiful day. I scoop my little fluffball up and tiptoe back inside. "Mirsa," I hear someone whisper. I quickly turn to see Connor on the couch. "What are you doing," I ask handing Kipper to him. "Nothing. I just couldn't sleep," he explains, rocking the pup in his arms. I shrug, "I'm gonna get a shower." 

I step out of the shower, on to the bath mat. I dry off with my fluffy towel. My bikini(shown at top) is neatly set out on top of a shelf. It was tanning day. I grab a bottle of suntan lotion, a floppy sun hat, and sunglasses. I set a towel on a nice lawn chair. I lay down on my stomach. My ear buds are in and music is playing. The sun is nice and warm on my back. The pool is a nice relaxing escape if I ever get to hot. Kipper sniffs around. He's getting to close to the pool edge and I don't like it. "Jake come get your dog!" I yell loudly. A moment later I hear someone slide the door open. "He's actually your dog," Jake says. I open my eyes to see him in boxers and a tank top. I shut them again when I see Jake pick up Kipper. I hum along to my song. 

I groan when I feel something touch me. I was still on my lawn chair. I must've fallen asleep. The music is cut off and my ear buds are taken out. "Hey," I said. Then four pairs of hands lift me up. I open my eyes and I'm in the air. "We love you," Jake, Connor, Ethan, and Grayson say. "Stop. Guys please. I just wanted to tan," I say wiggling around. I know what's coming next. They carry me to the pool. "No no no no no," I plead. They swing me into the air. I feel myself sailing through the air. I land in the clear water of the pool. I resurface, gasping and kicking. I swim to the edge and climb out. 

I stand soaking at the edge of the pool. A growl-like sound escapes from my throat. The guys double over in laughter. "She's like a cat!" Ethan says. "Here kitty kitty kitty," Grayson calls. I run at him. I jump on his back. "Ah! Get off! She has claws!" He yells. I fall off. "Oh come on! It's not that bad. Just a little swim," Jake says laughing. "You're right. Give me a hug!" I yell, running at him too. He takes off running across the yard. I jump and land on his back, bringing him to the ground. I pin him on the back and lean down to give him a sloppy wet kiss. Grayson, Connor, and Ethan all coo at the sight of us. "I want somebody to love me like that," Ethan says. I stand up and wrap a towel around my body. 

Later that day I sit on the couch. I have a black Nike sports bra on and white Nike sweatpants watching Spongebob. Jake walks into the living room. "I've gotta tell you something," he says. I wave my hand, signaling him to continue. "We're going to the team 10 house," Jake says, playing with my hair. I drop the remote and shriek. "I'm gonna meet Nick, Tristan, Erica, Tessa, Kade, Anthony, Chance, Chad-," I list all the names right off the top of my head, before, Jake interupts me. "Yes. You can meet all of my friends," Jake says. I squeal with excitement. My dreams were coming true with my favorite guy by my side.