New Book Announcement

Hey everyone! I've decided to write a new book. It will be called I Am Freakishly Talented. It will be a two book series and a mixture of romance, action, and adventure. I know for sure the second book will be called Today's Date. This series will be about two sisters who are born with powers. There's a few hundred people like them. The group is referred to as the Talented or the Powers. 

     The main character in the first book is named Christyanna. The main character in Today's Date is her sister, Clrrissa. Below I will tell the main ideas of the books.

I Am Freakishly Talented:

  Christyanna once led a normal life. Her dad left but she still had her mother. Until the day her mom never came back. Studying her mom's notebook she begins to uncover lost secrets. Two years later she is kidnapped and taken to a secret facility. Her life isn't the best until the day Brent rescues her. 

Today''s Date:

    Clarrissa always blamed her self for her dad's disappearance. Approximately two weeks after her dad vanished she was captured. David is the leader of an organization tracking people called the Powers. Clarrissa always dreamed of seeing the blue sky again and long since stopped trying to fight her way out. Her dreams come true when a young man rescues her. 

     This is all i can tell you guys so I don't spoil everything. Please read my books, vote, comment, and follow me. I love you all! P.S. The first chapter will be released today- October 6, 2016 and updates coming soon!!!