Chapter 9

During the ride home, I had managed to fall asleep. My head rested on Grayson's shoulder. We pulled up to the comfy house. Grayson nudged me awake,"Want me to carry you in?"

     "I think I can handle it," Jake said giving Gray a hard stare. He scooped me up bridal style and carried me inside. 

     I blink at him. "You know Gray was just trying to help. Anyways I could've walked myself," I whisper to him. Jake shrugs as he places me on the sofa. Connor, Ethan, and Gray all walk in carrying my bags. I laugh as they stumble around. "I could help you guys," I say. 

     The guys bow and Connor speaks up,"Nonsense ma'lady. We wouldn't want the princess carrying her own stuff." I grab a pillow and chuck it at him. He swiftly steps to the side and it hits Ethan in the head. 

     "Oh it's on now!" He yells. Grayson laughs as a pillow hits him in the back. 

     "Jake isn't here to protect you now," Connor says as the boys close in on me. 

     "Fear not for Jake Paul is here! I will save the damsel in distress," Jake caterwhauled as he jumped over the sofa with a blanket tied around his neck and a foam pool noodle. He began to whack Ethan with it. 

     While Jake was distracted Connor and Grayson lifted me up and took me too Ethan's room. They placed me on the bed and backed out. I could hear yelling coming from outside and I began to think of an escape route. The pillow wars could go for days with these guys. I tried to open the door but. It was locked from the outside. I guess I'm trapped. 

     About an hour later the door opened and Ethan walked in. "Jake gave us $20 each so we would let you go. You're free," he said, jumping into his bed. I stood up amd walked outside of the room. Jake came up to me.

     "Nice to know you'll be able to save me if I'm ever kidnapped," I scowl at him. He kisses me.

     "If anyone tried to take you, they're head is going to be ripped off," he murmurs.