Chapter 18

The whole night was spent tossing and turning. I snuggled close to Jake, fearing something was going on, and these might be our last nights together. I loved him so much and hoped he loved me just as much. The morning came and I was a wreck. Jake couldn't know. When he asked me how I slept, like he usually did, I lied. "Wonderfully," I said looking away. He apparenty didn't realize something was wrong and I sat on the bed. Jake came out of the bathroom half an hour later. "Chance and Anthony want to go to lunch," he said running a hand through my hair. My stomach twisted at the thought of going to lunch right now. All I could think about was that facetime call last night. "I don't feel very good. You should go instead," I said clutching my belly. Jake carressed my face, "Are you okay? I can stay with you if you want." I shivered at his touch. "Nah. Go hangout with your friends," I told him.

Jake had left an hour ago. I sat in a chair. You know who he was talking to. Just admit it. Jake doesn't love you. Not anymore at least. Why can't you women up and just confront him. Tessa set her green smoothie down on the kitchen counter. I jumped, my labrynth of thoughts, swirling away. "Hey wanna go shopping? I'm going with Erica," she said, as  Erica walked in. "Um. Can I get a raincheck?" I asked, feeling bad. I hadn't really hung out with the girls since I got here. If I hungout with Tessa and Erica, I'd have to hangout with Alissa. Tessa groaned and Erica shuffled away, not really caring. "You better use that raincheck," Tessa said grabbing her drink again. I sighed, relieved, after they left. I tried to occupy my mind while everyone was gone. After a while I went up to Jake's room. He wouldn't be back for about 30 minutes. I ended up taking a nap on the bed. Sleep was something I needed. I awoke to yelling dowmstairs. I could tell it was Tristan, Jake, Chance, and Anthony. A moment later Jake burst through the door and I stared at him. He was covered in green goo. Without a word he put his phone on the nightstand and went into the bathroom. I tried to sleep but, something kept telling me to snoop around. I finally reached over and grabbed it. The phone I mean. Just a quick look. Put in the passcode-1936- amd go to imessages. I scroll through his messages until one from an hour ago catches my eye. I tap on it and see the terrible texts. A tear streams down my cheek. What? I I I...I can't believe it. Why the hell did I ever even trust him.

Text messages:
Jake: Hey babe
Alissa:Hey Jakey boo
J: are we still meeting later at yours?
A: duh I just can't get enough of you
J:what are you thinking about
A: Getting on my knees and-
I stop reading. I can't read those words. Jake and I haven't even slept together and they're already familiar with each other's naked bodies. I knew something was up with Alissa. She must know about Jake and I. Not Jake and I anymore though. As soon as he gets out of the bathroom I'm gonna slap him. The tears are streaking through my carefully placed makeup. I clean up and sit on the bed. I pack up. Everything is in my bags and ready to he hauled out the doors.

Jake steps out of the bathroom. Just his face makes me start to cry again. I throw his phone at him and he barely catches it. "What was that for?" He asks looking at it. His eyes widen as he looks at the screen. "Mirsa. I can explain," Jake says, taking a step closer to me. "Stay the fuck away from me. You're a terrible person," I say backing towards the door,"And actually I can explain too. You were cheating on me with that slutty whore, Alissa! Just because you're horny and want to fuck? You could've talked to me. Found out why I'm not ready for that." Jake looks like he's going to cry, "You never let me talk to you. I want to knkw what's wrong with you." I turn away from him. "Correction. You never asked. Honestly it seems like you really don't care about me. Go meet Alissa. We're done," my voice is shaky as I spit out the words. I grab my things and walk out of the door, down the stairs, and out the front door. As I do everyone stares at me. "What's wrong, Mirsa?" Tessa asks. "Why don't you ask you're best bitch, Alissa?" The words come out as a snarl. I slam the front door and walk to the corner. I pull out my ohone and dial Connor's number. "Hey can you come pick me up?" I ask trying to hide the tremor in my voice. "Yeah. What's wrong. Where are you?" Connor asks alarmed. "Um I'll text you my location," I say as I continue to walk. "Mirsa!" Jake yells from his driveway. I turn put one finger in the air and then keep trudging along.

More is coming soon! I'm thinking of making a second book? Maybe? I don't know should I? Leave a comment down below if I should because this one is soon coming to an end. Also it took me so long to upload this chapter because I'm at Penndel Youth Convention. So it will take me longer these next few days to upload. -Sapphireflames1