PPBOD (Part 11)

You stared at Miki who was currently looking as if her heart has stopped. You turned back to Lisbeth who decided to break the silence.

(Lizbeth): How about we challenge a dungeon?

Lizbeth then opened her menu and selected her hammer.

(Miki): S-sure let's do that.

You: Why not?

You opened your menu and sent a request for a party. They accepted and you guys made your way to the dungeon.

You all then walked through the portal that took you to dungeon level 2. This time you had a half snake half man figure that held a hammer.

(Lisbeth): Wow.

(Miki): *Draws sword*

You held your right arm out to the right side of you as your Mark Twenty Summoned, but this time is sent a Ripple of wind going all directions as it appeared in mid air. You closed your hand tightly and spun it in circles until you felt as your arm was warmed up.

(Miki): *quietly* Whoa...

You all got into your battle positions and got ready for what the monster was going to throw at you guys.

(Lisbeth): So what's the plan?

You: The plan is to survive.

(Miki): Sounds easy.

(Lisbeth): That's not a plan but let's do it anyways!!!

You all rushed to the seemingly 6foot monster You decided to observe the two Lisbeth was level 7 with 1300/1400 health. Miki stayed level 6 with 1100/1290 health. You yourself was level 10 with 2548/2548.

You paused a bit and pulled your lever charging another plasma ball. You watched as Miki and Lisbeth got in pretty good hits before retreating backwards. The monsters health read 2984/3500

You: Distract him while my PPBOD charges.

(Lisbeth and Miki): PPBOD?

You: Purple Plasma Ball Of Destruction.

(Miki): When You two have a baby Lisbeth is naming it because you are terrible at names.

You And Lisbeth Hid a blush while trying to concentrate. You then saw the monster creep up on Miki and pull his hammer up charging momentum before striking down.

You abandoned your PPBOD and rushed towards the monster by the time you got to the monster he was about halfway down from crushing Miki. You then reacted by Punching the hammer to counter the blow making a noise a large bell would make if it had fell to the ground. You let out a grunt attempting to shrug of the pain while continuing to keep your stance. Miki Turned to you with eyes that said I'm sorry I got you hurt onee-san.

Miki then ran behind the monster and shoved her blade through his scaly flesh. You met the blade as it gently poked you in the chest.

He then turned and smacked Miki with a fist making her health drop to 1013 as she skid across the ground making a oof noise.

You: MIKI! ARE YOU OKAY?!?!

(Miki): I'm fine But I can't move my leg...

(Lisbeth): I'll help Miki while you beat the monster. There should be a health potion as a prize.

You nodded your head and put your hand about an inch from the monsters chest you Summoned your mark Twenty and It Sent another powerful whirlpool of wind going all directions. The scythe was piercing the monsters chest and you pulled back on the pole tearing a hole that left the imprint of your scythe. You took a glance at his health and it was at 400. You then pulled your lever jumping back charging a Plasma ball. You slid backwards on your but while holding the lever in place. After you felt the plasma was well 3 feet which took about 10 seconds you stopped looking at your scythe to see the beast had scurried close to you and swung his hammer one last time. You let go letting the ball spin uncountably before colliding with the monster pushing him back with incredible force melting him into nothing and your ball continued to tear a 3 foot wide and long hole until the ball burned out itself. You felt as you were going to die watching how amazing you are. You stood up claimed your award and handed a couple of potions to Miki and Lisbeth. You heard the level up noise go off and you reached level 11.