Eye See you. (Part 20)

With those words you felt that heart piercing pain again. You fell to your knees and Attempted once again to deal with the pain. The strange Black and red Aura came back and then lost the red. You struggled to get up. Whole doing so You then felt something else. Your back started to feel weird. As if you were teething but from your back. But then Gray feathered like wings Sprouted from your back. It Shot you forward a bit but you stayed in your same spot. Your Usual Tee shirt And shorts disappeared and was replaced with a black robe. It had a hoodie and Four little glowing blue compartments, Two on your shoulders and two on your hips. Of course your Eyes Lost that luscious gleaming (E/C) and became a Blood lusting red. Your skin then Became a Purplish gray.

You Summoned your scythe Which had completely changed by now

You was just getting comfortable with this new transformation until you then felt a untameable rage and it directed towards the Monster

You was just getting comfortable with this new transformation until you then felt a untameable rage and it directed towards the Monster. You put your Right foot down and Blasted off of it leaving a crater in the ground which for some reason Wouldn't Regenerate. The monster swung at you quickly with you not able to dodge in mid air you Protected yourself. But As you watched the monster swing You Somewhat Glitched through his hand. You shrugged it off and used his own hand to spring off of. The monsters hand Broke Off and Flew to the Wall. now that you needed not to regenerate The monster had no time to do it himself. You Grabbed Your Scythe with both hands and did a front flip in the air. You continued Doing Flips Until You landed onto the monsters head. You easily Cut through his rough skin And Followed the Scythe Tearing a straight line down his body. You looked for your lever on your scythe and gladly pulled it. It charged more quickly and showed no resistance in trying to release back. You fired Your Plasma But instead it shot a Barrage of Plasma. Like a Automatic Rifle. You slowly blasted The beast down until his health was critically low. You Used your Wings to fly Up high. You would have used them earlier but you forgot about them. You Then Grabbed one of the Kunais attached to the Belt and Slung it At A High Speed. It landed in the Monsters eye and Pushed it out of the back of his head. His health hit 0 And he fell. Without hitting the ground he turned to crystals.

_______________________________________
Sorry I thought I already Uploaded this chapter lol don't forget to vote comment and subscribe.