Sweaty Tryhards (Part 25)

The next matches were a series of complete destruction or simply forfeits from the other team. Nobody could stop you no-one could contest you. You didn't even need Kirito to handle those who refused to forefiet. After completely manhandling another unlucky pair of individuals you and kirito returned to the winners lobby. The winners lobby was just a empty white space with two chairs.

"Carry me dad pls." Kirito said under his breath smirking.

Laughing a little you took a seat in a chair and looked at your stats.

"9 and 0 buddy one more and we in business."

"We need that Col if we want to sustain ourselves for the rest of our lives." Kirito replied

"I wonder how our real bodies are doing." you said.

" Let's worry about beating this game. We'll worry about that later."

"At this rate we should be freed later this year."

"We're only a a few months in (Y/N) i have a feeling we have a while to go. We're only on floor 20"

"Yeah. You're right. But just know i love all you guys and i Will protect you with my life."

"As I will for you dude."

" Your next and last opponents are called." "Very much so Dangerous""

"I mean i guess" Kirito said snorting at their name.

"Another easy win. That's our Col buddy."

"Let's get it." Kirito said walking out the now opened white door.

"And now folks get ready for the last battle!"

The crowd cheered and you looked in Lisbeths direction. She gave a cute smile and put her thumbs up.

Your opponents walked out the other side. One average man who weilded a sword and a smaller man who looked as if he lifted as much as spongebob does.

"Wow. The infamous Black Death. Such an honor."The smaller man said.

"Can I i kill the (Hair color) haired one?" the average one said

"Holdup. Kill? What are you on chief?" Kirito said curiously.

"Bro I swear it's almost as if we in an anime or some shit with all these clichés." You said to Kirito.

"I'm not even offended at the fact that you want to kill me it's the fact that you think you can."

"How about we remove the safety parameters and see? Same Rules except you can die."

"I'm down." Kirito said cockily.

"Yeah let's get it."

You both knew you were banking on these two fiends not having some over powered ability under their sleeves that would possibly get you killed.

"Terms set! Match will be decided by Dual forfeit, Unconsciousness, or death! There will be no health meters!" The robotic voice said.

"Bro you already know they got some op shit on them they've seen the way we've been fighting."You said to Kirito.

" I've seen the way you've been looking. You're bored. This'll be a challenge. Maybe I'll be able to participate this time." Kirito said.

"You're right. I'm bored as hell."

"Alright let's not do that gay shit. Just show us what you got head on." You said to to the two.

"Be careful what you wish for." He said before they both slowly extended their arms to only fistbump each other.