Black And Red(Part 19)

It was a special day. Today was the day you would buy a Ability. All of your friends were present. Kirito said he would be bringing over a rare beast tamer who would be also helping in raids and dungeons.

(Btw the storyline will be altered Alot. But it will still be the same SAO you know and love)

You got up and announced that you were going to buy some things and you left. After finding the Ability Smith you walked up to all the stores but no-one sold anything that would help you with things you could already do. You wandered off down the end of the stores and found a really weird one. It was unnamed and barely standing. You pushed open the really old doors and walked in. For some reason the store owner was a AI and he was old, Short and Creepy.

"A Customer?? He said with his Raspy Voice."We don't get many of those around here."

"Well the game has only been played for a month and a half and your shop is located at the end of the walkway. So that shouldn't be a surprise."

"What have you came for Human?"

"I'm looking for something no-one hasn't seen before. Something crazy. Something that will get me out of deep shit."

"Ah... I've got just the thing." He reached under the counter and pulled out a Ball. It was kinda small and it was red."It's a Potential Ability. It draws out what Maxed potential you have."

"Awesome!!! How much?"

"10¥"

"Really? That's it? You should be out of those by now then?"

"This is my only one. Players change their mind when they realize there's a 80% Chance of your heart stopping depending on how you control your ability. The ability molds you into your true self. Maxing all of your Combat Stats out completely."

"I'll take it. It'll be a good last resort."

You handed him 10¥ and took the ball. When it entered your hand it freaked out a bit flashing colors. It then stopped and settled for a Blood red Marbled with Black.

"My.... I have never seen such a Response from it before. Your abilities are incredible . Please use it responsibly."

"So.... What do I do with it?"

"Swallow it."

"Okay."

( Weird I had a conversation like this with my girlfriend last night.)

You took the ball and down the hatch it went. Your body Let of a odd Black aura. You fell to the ground feeling excruciating pain in your heart. You clenched your chest hunched over and tried to deal with it. But as soon as the pain shot through your body it disappeared. The aura Flashed Black and red Getting faster every flash. Soon it disappeared after getting to fast for the human eye to see. You then heard a Dark voice that sounded oddly familiar. It whispered coldly into your ear

"Reaper."

You shrugged it off and began to walk off with that "I just woke up and I don't know where I am" feeling.

"Good luck Taming The Almighty Godly Reaper." The old man yelled.

You turned around with that"What the fuck" look and exited the store. You held up a crystal and said

"Teleport Home"

You teleported inside the house and Yelled

"WHAT THE FUCK??!??"

You opened your eyes and saw everyone looking at you slowly mouthing the same thing back to you.

Kirito, Asuna, Lisbeth,John, and Miki stared at you.

"You okay (Y/N)?" Lisbeth asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a weird day "

"Anyways Were 1/4 Done with the game And we need you to help us with the Boss Dungeon." Kirito told you.

"Boss dungeon?"

"Every time you finish a fourth of the game you get a really hard boss. Apparently this one is the regen boss"

"Alright sounds simple enough."

Everybody geared up and walked out the door. You turned around and stopped Miki.

"I can't chance you dying you gotta stay."

"Okay I'll just catch up on snacks."

You all traveled to the boss dungeon. Without any words you guys all disappeared into the Portal towards the dungeons. You selected 25 dungeon, opened the doors, and walked proudly in. Immediately You guys were attacked by a Monster that kinda looked like cannonbolt from Ben ten.

"It's a Speed Rolling type.. Everyone watch out." You announced

They all nodded and pulled out their weapons and charged the monster. But as swiftly as they attacked he shrugged it off and regenerated. You guys were in there for hours attacking and attacking but made no progress. Even you couldn't get a scratch on him.

"NOTHING IS FUCKING WORKING ON THIS BASTARD." John Yelled.

You thought of your ability but remembered the toll. Your Life.

______________________________________

Alright this is what lead up the the part before and it was a solid 800 words. Thanks for reading. Please vote and if you really like it follow me.