Meeting Kirito(Part 15)

You and John Made the way to your house. After 10 minutes of walking you guys arrived. You opened the door and walked in with John following behind. He shut the door and You guys were greeted by none the other of Lisbeth And Miki.

(Lisbeth): Hey (Y/N) Who's your friend?

(John): My Name's John. So your the Lisbeth (Y/N) Speaks about.

(Lisbeth): Yup.

(Miki): Onee-San!!! Who's this cutie you brought home?

You: Don't flirt with my friends Miki.

(John): Pretty nice home you got here. You sure I can stay with you?

(Lisbeth): Sure. (Y/N) can sleep with me from now on.

You: D-dont we have a e-extra room??

(Lisbeth): Yup. But I'd rather have you sleeping with me now.

Lisbeth cupped your check and stole a kiss from you. While you two were s kissing. Miki was flirting with John.

(Miki): So do you have a girlfriend?

(John): No.

(Miki): Do you want one?

(John): Aren't you like 13?

(Miki): Age Ain't nothing but a Number.

You: Miki. Leave John alone.

(Miki): You guys are no fun. *pouts*

You then hear a noise and by your health bar you see a 1 highlighted in red. You checked your messages and it was a message from Kirito..

Kirito: Yo (Y/N). I'm kinda stuck on dungeon 23. Ive used my warp crystal 4 times already. It's a win win. You skip to level 23. You get Xp from the level and you get some coins. Meet me at the Dungeons in 10 minutes if you accept.

You: I'm in.

--------------------------------------------

Alright guys sorry for this one being a tad short but I'm trying to get this out as soon as possible. Because I'm working on my Akame ga kill book. This was 300 words so I put Some effort into this.