Asuna (Part 16)

You pulled out a Warp crystal and teleported to the dungeon grounds. The first thing you saw was Kirito With A Girl.

(Kirito): Yo (Y/N).

You: Hey Kirito. Hello Miss.

(Girl): Hi (Y/N) I'm Asuna.

You: Anyways you said you needed some help?

(Kirito): Yeah.

(Asuna): We've Had help from Many people but we always end up warping out. What's different this time?

(Kirito): You've never seen this guy in action.

(Asuna): We'll see.

You guys and gal walked into the portal and you were all sent to the level 23 Dungeon.

You walked behind Kirito and after a while you guys approached the dungeon door.

(Kirito): You ready?

You: Yup.

(Asuna): Let's do it.

Kirito opened the dungeon door and you guys walked in. The door shut firmly behind you guys.

A Large 20 foot Scorpion like Monster Crystalized in.

You summoned your scythe sending Ripples of wind in every direction. You ran up the beasts arm with your scythe in hand. You swung your scythe completely chopping off an arm.

(Asuna): Woah....

(Kirito): Told Ya he was amazing.

Kirito Dashed up after you and cut off the other arm. He met you on top of the head.

(Kirito): ASUNA!!! GO FOR THE HEAD!!!

Asuna nodded her head and jumped upwards. Towards the head. You and Kirito jumped up planning to Grand Slam Downwards. With perfect timing you all connected Blades with the monsters head at the same time. The beasts Health reached 200.

You: Back up guys I'm going to finish him off!!!

You pulled your lever on your mark twenty and held it until it was about as big as the monsters head. You let it go and sent the beast in a world full of pain. Draining every bit of heath he had remaining.

You jumped down and landed on your feet. Kirito and Asuna were waiting for you.

(Asuna): You're Amazing!!!!

(Kirito): Told ya. Ooh i almost forgot.

Kirito opened his menu and sent you 9000000.Which was 33% of the cut.

You: Thanks..

(Kirito): Stay Alive (Y/N)..

You: I Will.

You pulled out your warp crystal and warped to your Warp set home. And you crystalized onto your front porch.

You jumped on top of the roof. Admiring nature as the sun slowly set.

____________________________

(A/N): Hey uhh I'm going to change the way the book format is. You know How it's written??
Have you read my newest book it'll Look just like that. Anyways I'm sorry about slow updates. My Girlfriend, School, and other things are keeping me very busy in life.