Pictures (Part 13)

You went downstairs and jumped off the last four steps. You made your way to the living room and you saw Miki and Lisbeth burning Matching logos into their weapons.

You: Hi.

(Lisbeth): Hey *With a Friendly smile*

(Miki): (Y/N)!!!! I was thinking we should all Get matching logos on our Weapons. And we should take a picture together while holding them.. It'll be a moment to remember!!

(That Picture is the logo)

You: how long will it take?

(Miki): 5 Seconds. And a couple of minutes for the picture.

You: Alright.

You put your right arm out to the side and summoned Mark 20. Another ripple of wimd was sent in all directions and it had its previous look. You gave it to Lisbeth and she took a stamp that looked as if it were lava. She aimed for where the Blade and pole meet. She then pushed down hard and after about ten seconds it melted through the other side of your scythe. Leaving a clean Logo on your Mark 20.

You: Nice.

(Lisbeth): This is Magma core. It can only be found inside the Ximo Volcano.

You: Seems rare.

(Lisbeth): Very. In fact this was the last core in sao.

(Miki): PICTURE TIMEEEEEEE!!!!

Miki Had a camera with a tripod. She set it up infront of her and she set it for 50 seconds. She ran to you guys and stood on the right of Lisbeth. She took her sword got into a battle stance and held it diagonally. She then turned to us who were awkwardly smiling and holding our weapons infront of the camera.

(Miki): Jesus... Aren't you two a couple??

You: Y-yeah I think so.

Lisbeth turned a bright red.

(Miki): Then pose like one.

You got a bit closer to Lisbeth.

You: Better?

(Miki): My God you guys are hopeless..

Miki walked to the camera and canceled the count down. She then walked to you two and and she positioned you behind her. She made you wrap your arms around her and she gave Lisbeth her second sword he had with a battle logo also. She also made you rest your head on her left shoulder

(Miki): Here. A Hammer isn't Fit for a girl anyways.

Lisbeth took the Silver sword outlined by a Neon Red.

She made you two cross each others weapon which made it look like the logo.

All though the position was perfect. You took it upon yourself to kiss her cheek.

You could feel her get hot and Lisbeth turned the camera to five and ran back. She changed her position this time she stuck her sword into the ground and rested her body on it smiling happily.

You saw the bright flash as the picture came out. Miki rushed to see the picture.

(Miki): Awww you guys look so cute together.

You desummoned your mark twenty and viewed the picture with Lisbeth.

Miki Made tiny copies that were shaped like swords and she them in necklaces which had A sword shape font. They were gold and they were pretty nice.

All three of you put them on and adored how amazing you guys looked as a team.