Ikaika(Part 14)

You: Lisbeth. Keep an eye out on Miki. I'm going to go buy some potions.

(Lisbeth): Sure.

You: Thanks.

You kissed Lisbeth on the cheek. She smiled blushing a fiery red. You then made your way out the door, walking towards the potion shop. On the way you stopped to watch 5 guys battle in the PvP zone. . It was a 1v4.You then realized this was not fucking fair and you stupidly jumped in.

You: I gotta stop doing this shit. Hey!!! This isn't A Fair battle!!

You ran up to the guy who was practically getting jumped. He had medium length Brown hair. With imitating blue eyes. He was also around 5'9. His User name was Ikaika. And he held a Giant buster sword.
(Picture of it)

(Ikaika): Oh Hello (U/N).

(Username)

You: You are aware that your outnumbered right?

(Ikaika): Yeah. But they've been attacking one by one so I've been able to fend them off.

You: Need help?

(Ikaika): Nawww I'm perfectly fine with half heath and I've barely scratched one.

You: Loving your sarcasm *Chuckles*

(Enemy1): Have you forgoten about us??? We're not done kicking your ass. Your still outnumbered.

You: The rules of the PvP zone are if one reaches a quarter way of their health they have the option to push a button that appears to their left. But they loose 25% of their coins.

(Ikaika): Oh I thought they would just kill me. All though your here we still don't stand a chance. So be ready to push that button.

You: We're not going out that easy Ikaika.

(Ikaika): Oh. You have a paralyzing potion that costs A million?!?!

You: Nah. I'm just a fucking boss.

You rushed towards the first enemy. He decided to try to take a slash at you. You jumped back, held out your right right hand and summoned your mark twenty. It sent ripples of wind in all directions.

(Ikaika): Holy Cheese balls what the fuck is that?

You slashed down and drained health out of the first enemy. Ikaika came in and Landed the second blow with a strike from the right. His heath dropped by 80%.. He panicked and hit the" I give up" button.

(Ikaika): Your fucking op mate.

The next opponent wasn't a opponent but it was two opponents. Ikaika charged at them and swung his buster sword. Taking about 30% of health from his opponent.

You: IKAIKA. MOVE OUT THE WAY!!!

He slid to his right and took a look at you. You pulled back your lever and charged up plasma. You let it rip and it sealed a whopping 60%. when he was done dealing with the powerful knockback he also pussied out and hit the button. Ikaika went to the next person letting out a barrage of swings. He pretty much Finished him off himself as he pushed the button also. Leaving 1 left. He was the bravest as he didn't run. But he readied his sword. You pulled your lever again but pushed it back and forth rapidly. And it fired little plasma bullets like a mini gun. He pushed the button and vanished with the rest.

(Ikaika): Dude. I don't know how the fuck you are doing what you are doing but your Op.

You: Thanks.

(John): By the way My name is John. John Wise.

You: I'm (Y/N).

(John): Nice to meet you

You: You want to join my party?

(John): Sure who's in it?

You: My sister and My Girlfriend.

(John): Oh can't wait to meet them.

Alright that is what I threw together for you guys. 600 words. Just a regular chapter featuring EyelessJack808 The winner from the raffle. John/Ikaika was his OC. Anyways dnt forget to like comment and subscribe.