Small Sleepover (Part 12)

When you guys got home Miki passed out on the couch. You and Lisbeth watched tv for a while but you got a bit tired.

You: I think I'm gonna head to bed. Goodnight Liz.

(Lisbeth): Goodnight Y/N...

You walked up the flight of stairs opened your door and flopped on your bed. You actually took some time and looked at your room. It had a big tv with A brownish long dresser. You had a black night stand that was by your bed you had a dart board hanging up and a closet. You then felt yourself drift off to sleep. Hours later you were awoken by Lisbeth entering your room. She wore a white dress shirt that seemed to be too big and you were sure she was only in her underwear. She lied down in your bed and put her warm arm around you and she put her head on your chest that was covered by a Minecraft shirt. Now you had two choices. You could act like you were sleep or you could say something to her. You decided to be a little devil and say something.

You: Had a Nightmare?

She looked up at you embarrassed.

(Lisbeth): N-no I just wanted to sleep with you..

You both turned a crimson red.

You: That's fine with me I was getting a bit cold anyways.

Lisbeth smiled and then put her head back into your chest. You gazed at the ceiling and dozed off to sleep.

You awoke pretty early and Lisbeth was still sleeping. You poked her face a couple of times then she woke up.

You: Good Morning.

(Lisbeth): Good morning.

Lisbeth lifted her head from your chest and she sat her back against the headboard of the bed you got up and did the same. You both didn't talk just Gazed at each other. She then laughed leaving you confused.

You: What's so funny?

(Lisbeth): The look you make when you wake up its so cute.

You: I'm not cute....

(Lisbeth): Yes you are.

You: I Beat the everloving shit out of three guys at school on my first day!! How is that cute???

(Lisbeth): I just love your innocent smile. Oh yeah I remembered I wanted to open my own weapon shop. I was wondering if you could be the co Owner.

You: The co owner???? You sure you trust me with that responsibility??!!

(Lisbeth): I just slept with you Half naked I'm pretty sure I trust you.

You: I accept.

She hugged you and when she pulled back a couple of seconds later she left out the room got dressed and went into her room to organize how her shop would be built .