Use It (Part 18)

You put your arms horizontal against your face blocking the Monsters attacks. Lisbeth Sat behind you with a horrified look on her face. This was terrible. You had left Miki at home you couldn't chance her dying. Crystal like blood dripped from your body, Face and Arms. The weeping from Asuna was very clear. You turned to Kirito who had a face of defeat. John Was just about to give up too. Everyone's health was below 900. You had to use it. It was the only way. It was dangerous and could stop your heart but you couldn't let your friends die. Out of Heath potions. Out of regen potions. Out of everything. Warp crystals were useless.

"Listen guys." You said. All their heads turned to you. The monster was busy regenerating HP.

"I'm going to do something. Something Inhumane. I bought this from a crazy Ability creator. It's called Reaper. It's pretty much death after I use it but I'd rather die than have you guys die with me."

"NO!!! (Y/N).. Well find another way!!! Just please don't leave me..." This was of course words from Lisbeth.

" Please don't..." Everyone said in their own way.

"I'm sorry guys.. I have to. I love you guys. I love you all. You guys were my friends when I needed them. All though I haven't known you guys long you all mean so much to me. This is why I'm doing this."

Everyone one came up and said their goodbyes. Kirito gave you a hug So did Asuna and John. When it was Lisbeths turn She kissed you and you kissed back. The kiss lasted long before you pulled back.

" I love you Lisbeth. Stay strong and stay alive."

Lisbeth nodded and began to cry and this was a Trigger for everyone. Everyone started crying.

"Please don't go (Y/N). God doesn't want you yet." John said.

" Everyone stand back." You said

Everyone backed up and continued crying.

"REAPER!!" You Yelled and it all began.

____________________________________

This was not a time skip rather a cliff hanger next chapter I'll tell you guys how'd it all lead up to this. And no this is not the end of the book. I'm just keeping you guys hooked so it doesn't get boring. Nice eh? Anyways your welcome -Ethan out. And my God don't forget to vote dis shit it was fire.