The first day (Part One)

You awoken in of course, your bed the night before was long and restless. You let out a long sigh as you slapped the top of your alarm clock And Got out of bed. The maid Greeted you as you went to the bathroom to do your daily routine.

(Maid): Hello Mr. (L/N).
(Y/N) : Hey. Please stop calling me Mr. Im only 14 your making me feel old.

(Maid) : *laughs* Im sorry But it is my job to call the men Mr. And women Ms. Or Mrs.

(Y/N) : Im Gonna go get ready for school.

(Maid) : Oh Also The new nerve gear is coming out and we will make sure to get it for you.

*Your eyes opened wide*
(Y/N) *more excited voice* Really?! You guys are buying it for me?

(Maid) : Yes. Oh and good luck on your first day on school you've missed a week.
(Y/N): *Sigh* Yeah thank you.

You then went to go take a shower brush your teeh and stuff like that then you got dressed. When you got to the first floor the chef had packed you Steak And eggs for you.

(Chef): Good luck on your first day of school. *Hands lunch*
(Y/N): Thanks. *takes Lunch*

*You then walked out the door And the limo driver was wating.*

(Limo): *Waves* Hey (F/N) ready for school?

(Y/N) : not really but i don't have a choice.

(Limo ) : Ha ha get in here let me drive you to School.

You Get in the car and he drives you to school.

All the people are amazed because your the only one who got out of a limo.

(Boy 1) : woah he must be filthy rich.

(Boy 2) : sad someone's gonna take his money.

You get out of the car and enter the school.

(Girl) : A tuxedo? That kid must be rich And he's cute? The whole package.

When you walked through every one was on the lockers and a guy and 3 other were walking through the middle.

(???): Hey You.

(Girl) : poor guy there about to beat up the new kid.
(Boy): he made a good first impression.

(Y/N) : Me?

(???) : yeah you. your in the middle of my hall.

(Y/N) Are you the principal?

(Evan) : No Im Evan and i own this hallway now move.

(Y/N) : Just Fuck off dude.

(Evan): *laughs * look at how small you are. Im gonna have fun kicking your ass now.

(Evan): *throws punch*

(Y/N) : *Catches punch puts hand behind back and sweeps his feet so he faceplants*

Evan: *bleeds from nose*

(Everyone): *Chanting:
new kid*

(Goon 1): *tries to kick face*
(Y/N) : *you kick back making your legs cross like a two swords and you use the other leg to tornado kick him in the face*
(Goon 1) *bleeds from lip*
*The other two goons ran Away like little girls*

Principal: what happened here? *Sees you in fighting stance* Fighting!?!? That's a automatic suspension.

(???) : It Was Self Defense sir he did nothing wrong.

You look back and see a beautiful Brown haired girl.

(Principal): Really lisbeth? This doesn't look like self defense. More like Taking out anger on other students. But you are a Trusted student so we can explain this mess. Come To My office.
____________________________
Okay so i know this was bad. And the bad will continue for a few more chapters. But hear me out. It gets good further down the line. Sorry for any cringe.