Chapter 3

Hazels POV
I stared at the text I typed in something so this is pretty much it.

Unknown: Hey bitch
Me:hey who is this?!?!!
Unknown: oh you know me I finger fucked you
Me:Leo?!?!?
Leo:yes bitch?
Me: Wtf?!?! How the hell did you get my number
Leo:tsk tsk tsk you should really put your hand over your phone when you type it in 2255 it is
Me:asshole
Leo: *gasps* your so mean to me that really hurt you know?
Me: whatever
Leo: what if I came over
Me: I would kill you
Leo: oh your mom is making me come over
Me:ugh why does she think we are so close and my dad trusts us alone together
Leo: yup
Me:bye asshole
Leo:bye bitch
I threw my phone down on my bed and walked over to my blue Apple laptop and logged in and entered Facebook to check out what's going on.

I looked at my other friend Lilliana's selfie she took like an hour ago and posted it. That woman takes wayy to many selfies smh I thought.

I then shut my laptop and walked downstairs to see my mum cooking sweet and sour chicken dinner. "Hey honey " she greeted me "I have excited news for you LEO IS COMING OVER!!!!! "she said excitedly.

"Oh yay!!!" I said in a fake cheery voice but when she turned around my face scrunched up like I was disgusted which in this case I was.

"Is Lily also coming over mum?" "No sorry Hun lily is in Another part of Florida than us with her mom and dad and I just invited Leo over so you to could spend some time together" what the fuck mum why? Why? Why?😱😡 I thought.

Than my horrors came true as the most UNfamous Leo Valdez came through the doorway of the kitchen. "Hey Elva"he greeted to mother "hey Hazel"he said with a hint of hatred that I only understood.

He sat down across me at the dinner table and I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and texted Lily.

Me: UGHHHHHH
2min later
Lily: what
Me:my mother invited the asshole over
Lily: oh I'm so sorry my dear friend
Me:😫😫
Lily:lol I'm sorry if I could've seen the future I would have stayed and came over but my mom wanted me to come along.
Me:😭😭😭
Lily: I'm so sorry I gtg bye love ya
Me: love you to

I slipped my phone back into my back pocket and looked at Leo and muttered "stronzo."

"Puttana" he muttered back which surprised me big time that he understood Italian since I come from Italy and he has lived here his whole life "haha didn't expect me to understand did you but if you must know I used to take Italian classes so I understand it but my family doesn't since they didn't take the class. "

"Io non cazzo cura"I said to Leo
"Io non sia"he said back
I narrowed my eyes and our conversation turned to Italian.

After ten minutes of it my mother came in which stopped it quickly "dinners ready" she said and we went to get our dinner I grabbed my favorite food sweet and sour chicken and some of the sauce to pour on it then put some vegetables on the side and went back in and sat down.

After a few minutes mum and Leo came back in and sat down.

We ate in complete silence until Leo spoke saying how good the meal is.

My mom said a quick thank you and it was silence again. After we were all done my mom took our plates in the kitchen and I kissed her cheek and said thank you for the meal.

I walked into my room and to my unluckiness the ass came in to.

"Ugh what the hell do you want?" "nothing from you bitch" he replied and grabbed my iPad mini from my shelf and started playing a game so I grabbed my wireless blue headphones (if you haven't guessed my fav color is blue) and started playing hello by Adele and after that I played pierce the veil.

Then I felt my headphones being removed and quickly stopped my music as I noticed it was Leo did it and asked "what?" "Can I stay the night?"he asked "why?" I asked "because 1 it's Friday and 2 it's already 9:30 so why not" "um I guess... "I hesitantly said.

So I walked into my bathroom that's in my room and put on my yoga pants and black spaghetti strap shirt and walked out and Leo was laying under my covers already sleeping who the hell said he could sleep in here well maybe I guess just this night he can... I thought and crawled carefully over him and laid down next to him and turned facing the wall and clapped my hands to turn off the lights and climbed under the covers.

I could already feel Leo's heat radiating from him. And then all of sudden I was pulled into him and we were spooning and so I rolled over and looked at him but from the moonlight his eyes were closed so I laid there a moment and then he pulled me closer and that's when I realized Leo was shirtless and that's why his heat was radiating so much.

With it being so warm I fell asleep in no time into a dreamful sleep.

^^^^****^^*^^*
Hey guys hope you liked the chapter and if you don't understand the Italian words then just use google translate or something and that is Lily in the media thanks please vote!!!!!

Words:948