Chapter 11

Hazels POV
I woke up to darkness and turned on my phone and the light blinded for a moment before I adjusted to the brightness 4:27am are kidding me?

I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't and turned on my light and looked around.

I looked out and seen Leo's light off meaning he was most likely sleeping and grabbed my headphones and turned on my shuffle for music and me,myself, and I came on by G-Eazy and Bebe Rexha.

I then got an idea and grabbed my converse and slipped them and carefully walked downstairs knowing there sleeping and walked out back out to my trampoline and laid on on listening to my music.

I had to been out there for 2 hours at least cause I noticed the night sky going into a light blue and watched as the stars faded away...

______
Somehow how I guess I fell asleep cause I felt someone shake me and when I woke up I realized it was Leo.

I yawned and said "morning"
"You know it's not good to be falling asleep out here right?" He said.
I shrugged "well I woke up and decided to come out here and watch the stars" I replied.

"Ok then we'll someone stole your phone...I think unless you have it inside?"
"Fuck! Uhh no I do not" I said frantically looking around.
Leo laughed "just kidding I have it right here" he said handing it to me.
"You asshole I was scared for my precious phone"I said slapping him.
He started to laugh so hard he fell over"y-your p-precious p-phone?" He said laughing.

My jaw dropped "uhhh excuse me but my phone is a part of my life"which just made him laugh even more. I sighed in annoyance before sitting there with a scowl on my face until his laughter finally died down until it was gone.

"Sorry it's just that was so god damn funny" he said chuckling.
"Uh huh" I said as I narrowed my eyes at him.
He started for a moment and I stared back until he started to lean in.
"You wanna go have breakfast?" I asked biting my lip.
"Yea uh sure" he said.

We walked inside and my mother was cooking something "whatcha cooking?" I asked her "uhhh blueberry pancakes, that alright?" she asked "of course, that's my favorite type of pancake" I said.

"That sound good to you?" I asked Leo.
"Yea sounds amazing" he said smiling.

"Ok well breakfast won't be done for another hour so why don't you to go upstairs and do something" my mother murmured.
"Yea that sounds alright, c'mon Leo" I said.

So Leo and I walked upstairs and into my room and I fell back onto my bed.

Leo collapsed next to me and I turned my head to me and he did the same and we just stared at each other for who knows long.

I had kinda got tired of it and finally turned on my side and leaned into to kiss him and softly pressed my lips to his.

His hands found my waist and sat there while I kept my lips pressed to his for a moment before pulling away.

"Your lips are like a drug to me" I whispered staring at his lips "yours to" he whispered before leaning up and kissing me in which I kissed him back.

Out lips moved in sync as our 'kissing' turned into a heated make out session...we finally pulled away to catch a breath of air before our lips were already molded together again.

"We...can't...seem...to...get...enough...of...each...other" I said in between kisses.

"Yea" he said back and he was on top of me now when..."LEO HAZEL BREAKFAST IS READY,COME EAT" my mother yelled.

I sighed as he got off me and we walked downstairs wiping our mouths off before sitting down and eating pancakes(blueberry😍) in silence.

"This is really good thanks Mrs. Levesque" Leo exclaimed "your welcome" my mom murmured smiling before going back to eating.

I stared outside the window and watched as a little boy around 5 was riding his Ninja turtle bike along with his ninja turtle helmet and was going in circles on the driveway.

"Hazel! You there?" My mom asked "huh? Oh yea! I'm fine I just was staring at something outside that caught my attention" I explained.
"I see that" she murmured "I was just asking how the food was" she sighed.

"It's amazing like always" I said eating the last few pieces before taking my plate in the kitchen and washing it off.

I looked outside again and the little boy had fallen over and his mother was putting a band aide on his scratch, that was on his knee.

I bit my lip and sighed before walking back out into the dining room.

Leo wasn't there and neither was my mother so I walked upstairs and walked into my room.

Leo was laying on the bed with his hands in his pockets and so I shut the door and locking it before going over and straddling him and leaning down to kiss his jaw and then leaning back up. He leaned up with me and put his hands on my waist.

I settled my hands around his neck and rested them. I stared into his grey eyes and whispered "kiss me?" And he leaned over and kissed me ever so gently...

This boy will be the death of me someday...

________
Comment? Like? Read? Just enjoy;)

-love Jamie