Chapter 17

Hazels POV
I woke up the next morning in Leo's arms and slowly removed his arms and got up and got dressed in my cloths before walking downstairs quietly and going back home and back to my room.

I then stripped down and took a shower and then putting on shorts and a converse shirt along with black and white high top converse.

I walked downstairs and fixed some toast and watched TV for awhile lost inside my mind.

If you told me 2 months ago I'd be making out and hooking up with Leo Valdez I'd tell you, your a crazy motherfucker but here we are making out everyday and hooking up almost every night keyword: almost...it's like we're obsessed with each other and can't get enough of each other if we aren't making out everyday then were not happy because we clearly haven't spent one day without each other hell! I haven't even spent time with Lily for like in forever but then again she's been with Jake a lot to...

I was snapped out my thoughts when I heard the door open and close and looked behind the couch carefully being as quiet as I can and seen my favorite cousin Andy walking in.

"OMG ANDY!!!" I screamed and jumping over the couch like an assassin and running over to him and throwing my arms around him and he picked me up spinning me around and setting me down.
"Miss me? I see" he said chucking.
"Omg yes I haven't seen you for like ages" I said hugging him.

Andy was my 20 year old cousin so he was 2 years older than me and he had pitch black hair and piercing blue eyes and he was very handsome but one problemo he was a player to.

When I pulled away I was smiling widely "so you wanna go to Starbucks?" I asked him.
"Of course!" He said smiling.

So we got into my car and drove off to Starbucks but not before I seen Leo in his window and it definitely did NOT look like he was happy at all in fact it looked like he was fuming.

I decided to ignore it though and drive off, when we arrived I ordered a vanilla coffee like usual and Andy ordered a black coffee honestly I don't know how people can drink those they taste so bitter and disgusting.

We found a table that was by the window and sat down "so how's life?" Andy asked.
"Ok I guess" I replied.
"Why?" He asked curiously and taking a sip of his coffee.
"Well I've been technically dating this boy..." I trailed off looking out the window.
"Am in need of beating up someone" He asked in a serious tone.
I laughed and said " oh no it's just complicated anyway how about you?" I asked.
"Well I finally settled down with a girl and her names Lana" he said smiling and I could see his eyes twinkling when he said her name.
"Omg that's amazing" I said smiling and ear to ear smile.
"Yea" he said.

When we were done we left and went to the park and I sat down on a swing while Andy sat down to the one next to me.

I swung slowly and looked up at the sky and seen the blue sky with no clouds in it just so pure.

I looks over at Andy who was falling asleep and laughed making him quickly wake back up.

"Well someone's tired" I giggled.
"Just a little" he said yawning.
"We better get you home huh?" I said.
"Yea" he said.

So I drove us home and he went to the spare bed room and went to take a nap so I grabbed my phone and started to play Crossy road playing as the little leprechaun.

When it was at least 8:00pm I got a text from Leo.
Leo: Meet me in my room asap!

Uh oh he doesn't sound to happy in that text and I looked out my window but his black curtains were closed "that does not sound good" I mumbled to myself.

So I walked to the spare room and opened the door and Andy was playing video games.

"Hey uh I'm gonna leave and I might not be back for the rest of the night" I told him.
"Are you getting murdered?" He said pausing the game and looking at me.
"What?" I laughed a little.
"Well you didn't say where your going you just said I might not be back for the rest of the night, so you think oh are you getting murdered?" He explained smirking.
"No I'm gonna go to a friends house" I laughed.
"Ok see ya" he said.

So I closed the door and walked downstairs and out the door before slowing down a little and walking across my yard to the Valdez's yard to there front door.

I stood there for a moment before finally getting the courage to walk in and walked upstairs and walked into Leo's room and he was pacing back and forth and his head snapped to me when I walked in closing the door.

His piercing gaze met mine and I noticed an emotion in his eyes and then he looked away before I could decipher the emotion swimming around in his blue orbs.

"What the hell Hazel?!" Leo yelled making me flinch a little.
"You think and you sleep with me five times then go with some guy and go sleep with him to?!?!" He yelled.
"L-" I started but was cut off by him "No don't give me your shit I don't wanna hear it" he said calmly looking away.
"L-" I tried again but was cut off again!
"No I said no Hazel don't give me your shitty excuses you really are a slüt. " he said glaring at me and I felt a knife go through my heart.

I felt tears surface to my eyes and he just stood there calmly "Oh yea, I'm definitely gonna go sleep with my cousin right? Cause that is what I do now" I said calmly a tear escaping my eye rolling down my cheek but I wiped it away.

He stood there for a moment before his eyes filled with regret but I was hurt and mad and just opened the door before sprinting down the stairs...

______●︿●_______
Awe! Poor Hazel!!!
Comment? Vote? Read?

-Love Jaime