Chapter 16

Hazels POV
I woke up and went to stretch and felt arms on my...naked body? Then all the memories from last night came rushing back to me and my stomach felt like there was a whole zoo in it.

I stared at Leo's peaceful sleeping and couldn't help but brush back the piece of hair covering his face.

His eyes fluttered open and he stretched and leaned up and kissed me softly.

I went to get out of bed but he pulled me back and I landed on him straddling him.

"Do you regret what we did?" He asked in a whisper.
"No" I whispered back.
"Would you do it again?" He asked in a whisper again.
"Yes" I whispered.

He leaned up and hugged me tightly in which I returned. When we pulled away I told him I was gonna go put some cloths on.

When I got up he whistled and I flipped him off and went to get dressed.

I got into the shower and started to wash my hair and stuff when I felt arms around me and turned around.

Leo was there smirking and I wrapped my arms around his neck he then decided he could wash my body for and washed it.

Then he pinned me up against the wall and kissed me intensely with force and I kissed back same force.

Our tongues danced together in sync and he wrapped my legs around him. Leos hands trailed down to my ass and he squeezed it and I moaned.

We pulled away breathing hard and he dropped my legs and we finished getting washed before getting back out of the shower.(A/N they didn't do anything in the shower but kiss just so you know.)

I got dressed in shorts and a shirt before sqeazing the water out of my hair and brushing it out.

I did everything else I usually did and then walked out and downstairs where Leo was making pancakes.

"I didn't know you could cook" I smirked and Leo threw a hand towel at me that was sitting on the counter and I laughed dodging it.

I sat at the island as Leo set down a plate of pancakes in front of me while fixing his own. "Yum! These aren't as bad as I thought they'd be" I laughed while he pouted like a three year old.

"well I proved you wrong didnt I slut"Leo said smirking.
"is that like my new nickname or something?" I asked in exasperation.
"Yup" he said Popping the 'p'
"Ok if mines slut then yours is pervert" I laughed while he glared at me.

"Oh really" Leo smirked stalking towards me causing my laughing to slow till I was giggling.
"Yea" I breathed out since our chests were now inches away.

Leo then started to tickle making me laugh uncontrollably "s-stop" I laughed "w-what?" Leo mocked me.

When he finally stopped and my laughs died down I pouted giving him a pouted glare.

"That wasn't funny" I pouted.
"Uh huh and that was why you were laughing?" He rolled his eyes pulling me close and hugging me.

I heard the door open and my parents walked in and we quickly pulled away.
"Leo? What a surprise" my mom said smiling "how's Kelly?" She asked.
"She's fine" Leo smiled politely.
"Good" she said.
"Well I better get going got stuff to do"
Leo said.
"K bye" I said.

when Leo left my mother turned towards me "are you to dating?"
"what? No!" I said.
"Ok whatever you say" she said.

My father walked in with there luggage and set it down and walked over to me and gave me a kiss on my forehead "hey honey" he said tiredly,

"Hey dad" I replied. I walked upstairs and turned on my music and Earned it by the weeknd came on and I hummed along.

My phone then dinged and seen it was Leo.
Leo: you busy to night?😏
Me: No
Leo:come over?
Me:sure later is anyone home over there?
Leo: no Lily is staying with Jake and parents are still gone.
Hazel: Mkay see you later then
Leo: k😎

I then set my phone on my bed side table and for the rest of the day just hung out.

I then walked downstairs and seen my mother and father watching tv and went and sat on the couch across from them.

"Hey honey" my mother greeted me.
"Hey" I said looking at the tv.

Leo's POV
Last night with Hazel was amazing the way she screamed my name and I made her feel so good and j couldn't wait to do it again tonight.

I know we're not dating and we have a 'no strings attached' type of relationship but honestly I don't think I could ever get enough of her lips, her body...it's all amazing and I don't see how I couldn't notice it before.

No other girl I've ever dated or flirted with could compare with the way Hazel is. Damn it k sound gay again shit the fuck up.

I looked at the time 8:05 ok where is she?! I thought. As if on cue she walked into the room.

(*^_^*)
Hey guys sorry for the short and boring chapter bbut I couldn't really think of anything but anyway I'll make the next chapter more...interesting...

Comment?, like?, read?

-love Jamie