Chapter 9

Heyyyy guys!!!!
Leo's POV
I woke up to feel my arms around Hazel and she was still sleeping.

Hazel...god she's so damn beautiful and so hard to resist those oh so soft lips....
Shut the fuck up you sound like a fucking girl.

But you know you like her...

No I don't I hate her and she hates me, we would never work out...

I was interrupted by Hazels brown eyes staring at me.

"Morning" I smiled at her.
"Morning" she replied.

Hazel yawned sitting up and I couldn't help but notice the way her tank top hiked up showing a lot of skin. Then to my disappointment she pulled it down standing up and going into the bathroom.

When she came back out she came over and sat in front of me.

"Soooo" she started.
"Yes?" I said
"What do you want to do now?" She asked.
"Mmmm I can think of a million things to do" I said winking.
Hazel blushed and said "oh shut up I don't mean that way you arrogant asshole!!!".

I laughed at her and she glared at me.
"well I better get going" I said after I recovered from laughing.

"Ok then bye" she mumbled "bye" I said getting up and walking downstairs and walking over to my house.

I looked around before I crouched down and grabbed the keys in the bush knowing my parents are at work since it's Monday and my sister is at Lilliana's cause she told me last night, that's where she was staying at.

When I unlocked the door I put the keys back and walked in and was right when I was greeted by silence.

I walked up stars and into my room and grabbed clean cloths to get into the shower.

After getting dressed I grabbed my keys deciding to drive over to Nicks house to see how bad the mess is.

I went to grab my keys from there usual place when I realized something.

Shit! I gave my keys to my car to Lily for her and Lilliana to have a ride!

Ugh I groaned guess I could ride my skate board it's only like a 2 blocks away...

I grabbed my skateboard and started to ride it over there.

When I got there the yard was a mess and if it was a mess I can only imagine the mess that's inside...

I walked inside and my assumptions were right it was a disaster and so I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some aspirin and water before searching for Nick.

When I found him he was in a ball in the middle of the hallway floor snoring.

I shook him until he woke up and handed him to aspirin and took the cap off the water bottle and handed it to him.

"Thanks man" he mumbled.
"No problem" I said.
"Well we better get this place cleaned up before your parents get back at 3:00 and it's already 12:39 so I suggest we start now" I explained.

"Shit yea we better" he said standing up.

__________
It was 2:35 when we had finally got everything cleaned up and looking nice.

After that I left and rode back home and was relieved to see my car parked In the driveway of our house.

I walked in and went upstairs and knocked on Lily's door.

"Come in" I heard faintly and walked in and seen Lily had her blinds and curtains closed and was laying on her bed.

"How bad is it?" I asked.
"I had to have drank a lot for it to be this bad" she groaned.
"Wow" I said laughing a little. "Did you take aspirin?" I asked.
"Yea" she said.
"K well I'll let you sleep then night" I said shutting the door.

I walked into my room and somehow Hazel found its way into my mind.

Her eyes, her smile, the way she moves...god she's beautiful she's unlike any other girl and the way she danced last was just pure sexy I had always that thought she was unlike any other girl and always had thing for her that was not a crush but respect even though I didn't show it...

I looked inside her window watching as she had her headphones on and sitting on the edge of her window drawing on that anchor again.

Damn she was a good drawer...

"Hey Hazel!" I yelled.
No reply
"HAZEL!!!" I yelled really loud. 
No reply
I grabbed a piece of paper, crumpled it up and aimed at her head before throwing it at her.

It hit her and it scared her bad enough to make her fall off the edge on to her bedroom floor making me laugh uncontrollably.

She got up and glared at me "LEO!!!" She yelled making me hold my stomach laughing harder.

She glared at me some more making me finally recover "ahhhhh babe you make me laugh" I said.

Her cheeks had a slight tinge to them when I called her babe and she looked down.

I laughed a little and looked down at my phone when it vibrated.

Hazel: that was pretty mean of you...🙄

I looked over at the window but she wasn't there.

Wtf?
Was the last thing I thought before I was tackled to the ground by an unknown person.

The unknown person pinned me down on the ground and straddled me and that's when I seen who it was.

"Dang girl how did you get here so quick" I looked up at Hazel.

"Guess I'm just fast she said laughing."
"Ok then" I mumbled staring at her.
"Are you still ticklish?" She asked suddenly.
"Uhhhhh maybe?" I said unsure and I realized that was a huge mistake.

Hazel then started to tickle me merciless making me laugh hard.

I finally grabbed her arms and started to tickle her making her the victim.

"S-stop" She screamed laughing.
"N-nah" I said mocking her.

When I stopped and we cached our breaths was when we realized out position. I was on top of her and I had her arms pinned down to the ground.

I leaned down and kissed her softly before laying next to her on the floor.

She looked over at me "what are we?" She asked.

What are we?, what are we?, what are we? I racked my brain.

"Ummmm people who hate each other but are addicted to each other?" I asked
Hmmmm she hummed "yes I know what we are" she said.
"What then?" And then I realized.

"We're enemies with benefits" we said at the same time.

_____________
Comment
Vote
Do what you need to? Idk

-love Jaime
Words: 1120