Chapter 26

The last chapter of Enemies With Benefits and I must warn you it's very long...enjoy!!!
Hazels POV
The next day I had felt really excited since I was gonna be going On that date today and I honestly couldn't wait.

I wondered what was gonna happen but who knows with Leo...

I took a shower and put on a black dress that was lacy at the top and put on black flats.

I curled my hair and put on makeup before walking out and grabbing my phone and wallet.

Leo said be ready before 10:00am and its 9:37am so I guess I'll just wait?...

I walked downstairs and seen my parents sitting on the couch and they smiled when they saw me.

Awe honey you look beautiful my mom commented and my dad stood up and walked over to me hugging me tightly "I love you honey always" he said and it confused me for a moment Leo was only taking me on a date it's not like he's murdering me or kidnapping me...right?

"I love you to dad" I hugged him back.

Then the doorbell rang. My dad walked over and answered the door and I seen Leo standing there with yet another bouquet of Blood Red Roses I was really contemplating if he really dipped them in blood....just kidding.

I walked over and hugged him taking the roses and grabbing a vase putting water in and then the roses.

When I was done Leo asked "you ready?" And he winked.
"Yea I guess" I blushed.

We left and he smiled opening the car door open for me and I got inside and he shut the door and got inside the drivers side and driving off.

"Ok so I know it's really early but I couldn't get any other reservations  for the restaurant because they were full except for now so I'm sorry but I think it'll be alright because I got a whole day planned for us" Leo explained smiling ahead.
"That's alright" I giggled.
Giggled? Hazel did you really just giggle what are you 3?!?!?
Maybe...

I smiled at my thoughts and we arrived at the restaurant which was seriously nice by the way.
Leo opened the door for me again like the perfect gentleman he is and I got out.

We walked inside the restaurant and I almost died...literally.
The inside Was absolutely amazing the inside had huge Windows that gave a whole view of Miami which was beautiful and it had white tables with Red seats which gave it a really cool vibe and I knew I loved this place already.

(I already know this is in Vegas but let's pretend it's in Miami where they all live:))
"How are you going to afford this?" I asked him shocked.
"I have my ways" Leo winked.