Chapter 5

Hazels POV
Shit I'm never going to get away from him am I? I thought as I processed what my mother had said...

"Wait so you mean that Leo and I will both be going to Harvard together?"I asked.

"Yes!!!!! Isn't it exciting?" " hehe yea"Leo and I played along hell no it's not exciting I thought and from the look on Leo's face I could tell he was thinking the same exact thing.

After my mom and Kelly(Leo and lily mom) talked we finally left.

When we got home I walked upstairs and changed into dark blue skinny jeans and a grey with a black anchor t-shirt and walked out of my bathroom and looked out my window and looked at Leo's window which was right across from mine and noticed he wasn't in there so I opened my window sat on the window edge and started to draw a picture of an anchor.

I started to sketch the drawing feeling the slight cool breeze and the peacefulness making the feeling nice.

My head snapped up at Leo's voice saying "hey" as he hopped up on his window edge and looking over at my drawing which was almost done.
"Oh hey" I said continuing to draw.
"Nice drawing "he said looking at drawing.

"Thanks. "
"Soooo were going to be going to the same college" he said in a voice that I couldn't quit figure out the emotion in it.
"Yea I'm sure your probably not happy am I right" I said in a joking voice.
"Eh not really but can't do anything about it unless one of us backs out which I won't be "he said.
"Me either" I replied.

"Hey Leo?"I said
"Yes?"He asked.
"Do you think that we could be...friends...if we tried?"
"I guess lhe said in an unsure voice.
"Good"I said.

And that's how it pretty much for the rest of the day with us actually talking as friends no mean words or fighting I was actually really surprised it was actually...nice.
----------------------Saturday morning---

I woke up to a very loud noise that definitely ruined my chances of going back to sleep and looked at the time.

8:10am are you kidding me?!?!?! And that horrible noise was still going so I got up to see what it was about.

I walked down the stairs which was a mistake cause the loud noise was getting no louder.

I then noticed my dad drilling a hole into the wall and walked over to him. "What are you doing?" I yelled over the noise covering my ears.

He turned it off "oh sorry I woke you up your mother wanted me to drill 4 holes
Into the walls so she could hang a sign up."

"And you couldn't use a hammer?"I asked "eh easier this way." "Anyway I'm done anyway and he cleaned it all up and went to go to the garage."

Well I definitely wasn't tired now so I went to go take a shower and grabbed some shorts and a pierce the veil shirt and some under garments and jumped into the shower.

When I got out I got dressed and blowed dried my hair and my hair turned wavy immediately turned wavy and so I just brushed it into a pony tail thanked that I don't have really thick hair.

I walked out of the bathroom and looked at my phone.

1 missed call from Lily Valdez
Hmm wonder what that's about and called her back.

"Hey "I said when she answer "hey!!!"She said in excited voice like she usually does.

"Wanna go to the mall and shop till we drop?"She asked.
"Sure "I said knowing I have nothing else to do.
"Yay!!! Just walk over here ok?"She said
"K be there in 5 minutes bye."
"K bye. "

I quickly put a little make up and brushed my teeth then grabbed my phone and put on some ankle socks and my black and white converse and walked downstairs.

"I'm gonna go to the mall with Lily k mom?!?! "I yelled knowing my dad was most likely in the garage.

"K honey!!! "My yelled back and I walked out the house and across the lawn to Lily's house.

I knocked and then walked in. Kelly and Samuel(Samuel is lily and Leo's dads name) must be at work today.

I walked up the stairs and I almost ran into Leo and fell when Leo catches me before I could "woah"he said "s-sorry" I stuttered and mentally slapped my self.

"Better be more careful" Leo smirked and which made my heart flip because he didn't say something mean like usual.

He stood me up right and we stared at each other for a moment when he broke away "Lily's in her room waiting for you "he said "ok thanks"I said.

He nodded then walked down the stairs disappearing.

Woah guess that means we are actually Friends...right?

I snapped out of my thoughts knowing that it won't be long before we're back the same and walked down the hall to Lily's room and knocked.

"Come in "I heard faintly and walked in and heard lily in the bathroom with pierce the veil, stained glass tears and colorful tears going.

And walked into the bathroom and grabbed her purple hair brush and dramatically started singing it making her laugh so hard.

Making me laugh to. "So you almost ready? "I asked "almost"she replied continuing to add some makeup and then brushing and curling her hair then putting it up making it look really pretty.

"Ok ready"she said.

My car or yours? I asked yours? She asked ok then let's go and we ran over to my house and I pulled my keys out and unlocked the car and we got in it was really hot so I hurried and started the car turning the air conditioner on feeling the cool blast start.

We arrived at the mall and parked and that's where we would most likely get a lot of stuff.

_____________
I feel so awful for not updating for forever it's just I had an F in math and if I didn't bring it up I would have to be in study hall to bring it up and I didn't want to do that so now it's a high c since I thankfully brung it up in time so I should be able to start updating more again yayyyyy!!!!! Anyway just to clear Amy confusion since I don't believe I mentioned that Leo and hazel live next to each other anyway they do soooo yea please like or comment what you think ok I might update again tomorrow if you guys want me to so yea!!!!

Words: 1145
Cause I love you guys lol