Chapter 15

The chapter you've all been waiting for...I think idk anyway maturity is in this chapter😉

Hazels POV
The week when by quickly and it was finally Friday to day was the day Lily would be going on that date with Jake even though she's already staying at his house in stuff.

Jake is one of Leo's close friends, so who knows what he thinks about the date thing even though he probably doesn't care as long as he doesn't break Lily's heart.

I got up and got into the shower and put on black shorts and a crop top a band shirt and then putting on some
Makeup.

I walked over to the Valdez's house and
Knocked before walking in.

"Hazel!!! There you are!!" Lily yelled excitedly running over and hugging me.
"I see your excited about today" I said laughing.
"Definitely even though it's not till 6:00 tonight I'm still really excited" she said.
"Yea?" I asked.
"Yea, how about we go to star bucks?" Lily asked.
"Omg yes I'm craving coffee" I said laughing a little.

We drove over to star bucks and parked before walking in. We got in line and when we got to the front at the front I seen Blake!!!

"Omg Blake! I didn't know you worked here" I said.
He looked up confused for a second and when he saw me his face lit up.
"Hazel!!! How are you?" He asked
"I'm good you?" I asked back.
"Same" I said winking.
"So what would you two like to order?" He asked.
"I'll have the vanilla iced coffee" I said.
"And I'll have the same" lily said.

When we got our coffee's Lily and I found a table by the window in the corner and sat down.

"So who's that hotty?" Lily asked wiggling her eyebrows.
I told her the story of how we met leaving Leo out of the story completely.

"Well that's a cool story" she said smiling widely.
"Uh huh" I said staring out the window.

When Lily and I left star bucks we went to a whole bunch of places in the city before we finally went back to her place cause it was already 5:00 and Jake was picking her up at 7:00 so we had to get her ready.

I had ordered another vanilla iced coffee to so I would have one that night to so I was happy.

We went to her house and I made her get into the shower and started to search her closet like I was a cop looking for drugs she was hiding.

I finally found a strapless dress that was black that had a cute belt that would surely hug all her curves in the right places.

I also found some black flats and set her outfit out and then plugged in the curling iron.

When Lily got out she already had her under garments on and a fluffy white robe on.

I blow dried Lily's hair and then curled it nice and pretty and then out makeup on her, not to much of course.

When I was done with that I had her out on the dress which was beautiful and she put on flats and by the time we were done with her it was already 6:58 meaning Jake would be here soon.

When Jake got here he knocked on the door and when Lily opened the door he gave her a bouquet of Tiger Lily's (hint hint, her name).

Lily put the Lily's in a vase with water before they left and I went back to my house.

When I got upstairs I grabbed some yoga shorts, a black spaghetti strap shirt and under garments and got into the shower.