Chapter 21

Hazels POV
I stared at Leo and he said something that surprised me "you are to baby" he whispered pulling me close to him and hugging me tightly and I felt safe.

I sighed softly and then something mischievous came to mind and I leaned up and started to kiss his neck slowly and finding his sweet spot and sucking making him groan "mhmmm baby I thought I was in control on this stuff" he whispered softly "not this time" I whispered against his neck kissing it and sucking until I had made two hickeys "yes" I whispered "what?" Leo groaned laying on his back so I was straddling him and he had his hands resting on my thighs rubbing soft circles with his thumb "nothing" I said he looked at me suspiciously before going quiet and kept rubbing circles on my thighs.

{*.*}
Leo's POV
The next day Hazel was hanging out with Andy her cousin and I was currently sitting in the living room watching tv when Lily walked in plopping next to.

"So...who you making out with or...sleeping with?" She asked smirking.
"What are you talking about?" I looked at her.
"You know exactly what I'm talking about considering those skilled hickeys on your neck" she explained looking at me curiously.

That alone made me jump up and run to the bathroom where I looked in the mirror and seen two hickeys TWO!!! Goddamn hickeys, damn you Hazel!!! I thought.

I walked back downstairs and sat back down "so who is it" lily asked wanting to hear who it was.

"It was a friend of mine" I muttered.
"Friend my ass, who was it?" She asked getting impatient.
"My friend Riley"I said.
"Who's Riley?" Said an all to familiar voice sitting next to Lily.
"Oh hey Hazel" lily said hugging her best friend from the side.
"She's my friend...with benefits" I grit out my teeth grinding together.
"Oh..." Said Hazel trailing off and when I looked at her face I could see hurt written all over it.

I'll have to explain it later I thought.
"Ok then come on Hazel wanna hang out?" Lily asked her.
"Yea" she said.

When they walked away Hazel didn't even look at me. Oh great I hope she will understand when I explain to her why I did that I would never cheat on her especially now that we're officially dating I certainly can not lose her especially over some made up girl.

I sat there watching TV bored as hell listening to the phony lady as she talked about the weather that was a green screen of Miami.

I turned off the tv sitting in silence and listened to the sound of Lily's laughter and Hazels, Damn I wish I could have her all to myself right now so I can feel her curves the way she squirms under me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a screech and ran up the stairs and ran into Lily's room and seen them messing around.

They gave me questioning looks and I ran my hand through my thick hair "you gave me a heart attack I thought something happened" I said.
Lily rolled her eyes "well as you can see we are fine so move along now" she waving him off.
I walked out bored as hell not knowing what to do and calling my best friend Cameron.

"Hello?" He answered on the third ring.
"Wanna hang out?" I said getting to the point.
"Sure man see you in a minute" he replied.
"You to" I hung up getting my car to drive over there.

When I got to Cams(Cameron) house he was playing Call of duty and I sat criss cross next to him.
"Hey Leo" Cam said without looking at me. He paused the game looking at me "you wanna play?" He asked.
"Sure" I said.
So he got me a controller and we played that video game for a while.

"So you finally lose your virginity" Cam asked out of the blue.
"Yea..." I trailed off.
That simple word there made him drop the Pringles can right then and there, a few falling out.
"Shit" he muttered "who is it?" He asked like a girl who was begging to hear gossip.
"Ok you have to promise not to tell anyone ok?" I said.
"Ok" he said nodding his head up and down.
"Hazel Levesque" I said carefully just in case he'd freak out but he just started laughing in fact he laughed so hard he was wheezing and trying desperate to catch his breath. When he finally stopped he put on a serious look "ok that was good but really, who is it" he asked.
"I wasn't kidding" I told him.
"Your kidding" he looked at me surprised.
"Did I not just say I wasn't kidding?" I said looking at him like he was stupid.
"Toućhe" he muttered and I rolled my eyes.
"So your actually fucking Hazel?" He asked raising an eyebrow "your enemy?"
"Uh yea and actually were dating" I stated and his jaw dropped "if you to are dating how long as this been going on for?" He asked.
"Well the fucking thing went on for I don't know maybe two months or something and we have been secretly dating for about a week? I think" I explained.

Cam pondered that for a moment before laying back and sighed "wow" he stated "never thought you'd actually get with her considering how much you hated her hell! You'd glare at me if I talked to her" I said throwing his hands in the air and dropping them.

After hanging out for awhile I went home and when I got there and got inside Hazel and my sister were cooking brownies and getting brownie mix at each other and laughing.

I walked in and dipped my finger in the bowl of mix and ate it "Leo!" They yelled in unison.

Those girls...they've known each other for so long that they know when to say the exact same thing at the same time.

I rolled my hairs as Lily hit my shoulder and I laughed at her poor attempt "you hit like the girl you are" I said smirking her.

I looked to the side and seen Hazel wasn't there anymore and Lily was just standing there smirking.

And then I was jumped on surprising me and making me fall to the ground. "You fall like like the guy you are" Hazel and Lily laughed starting on the brownies again.

🤗🤗🤗🤗😌😊😊😊
Aye Mateys how are you? Anyway I may or may not update again this weekend but there's a chance I will cause I think I have an idea for the next chapter so just keep an eye for the next update. So hope you enjoy the chapter.

Comment? Vote? Read?
-Love Jamie💙💙