CHAPTER 19

ENJOY XX LISTEN TO WHAT A FEELING!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harrys p.o.v

  Just thinking about her disgusted me. And here i was trying to raise this child and make everything better when i just realize it isnt my child after all! I banged my hand against my steering wheel of the car and scream. That was the only thing I could do. 

  After I arrived home I noticed none of the lads were home. I picked up my cellphone and called Louis to find out where they were. Just then they all walked through the door and they all looked sad and worried. 

  "Where were you guys!" I asked and threw my hands in the air.

  "Well since you didnt give a crap about where April was I asked them to help me look for her." he said in a mad tone.

  Just listning to her name made me furious. I was going to tell them the truth once in for all. 

  "I just met her." I said 

  "WHAT?" louis exclamied. "Why didnt you tell us, how is she?" he asked searching for an answer on my face.

  "Shes friken doing fine without us." I spat out and Louis changed his facial expression but I continued. "I saw her with a guy in his apartment and I went to make everything better and I told her we could have a perfect family and you know what she told me?" I asked half crying. "SHE TOLD ME IT WASNT MY FRIKEN CHILD LOUIS! WASNT MINE!" i cried and hugged him tight to me. 

  "I gave he-her so much lo-love and I went to apo-apologize." I said between sobs. Louis just hugged me back not saying anything at all. Then I wiped my tears and angrily stormed out the room and shut the door to my room. I flopped down on my bed and cried. Then I remembered the first time we made love.

  She was on my bed laughing and I kissed her everywhere. The way she said my name and the way she wanted me made me miss her so much.

  Then I threw my pillow on the floor and i fell asleep.

APRILS P.O.V

  I got up and wiped my tears. Then I knocked on Hannah and Calebs door. Hannah opened the door and her face was full of worriedness. "GIRL!" she screamed and hugged me tight.

  " I am sorry." I started

  "Who was that?" she asked 

  "It was just Harry." I said and her eyes got wide.

  "HARRY?" she asked 

  "Yea he sent the girl to talk to me." I said and looked away.

  "Wait? hes your lover why wouldent he just come to talk to you personally?" she asked all confused.

  I couldent take this pain anymore. I begain to cry so much. I sobbed and fell to the floor and cried.

  "April whats wrong?" she asked and Caleb ran over to me picking me up. 

 "I- I can-cant take this anymore!" I said

  "Take what?" caleb and Hannah asked. I decided to tell them everything.

  "I am not with Harry anymore because... I have cancer." I said and turned away. So I wouldent look at their facial expressions. They might just kick me out their house so I got up myself and started to leave.

  "April where you going? hannah asked and I turned around.

  "You prob don't want a sick and pregnant patient in your house." I said