chapter4

Aprils p.o.v

"WHAT?" she screamed.

"Iam sorry Ele its just that I hated Louis so much!" I said still crying.

Ele came by me and surprisingly hugged me and surported me. She rubbed circles in my back.

"Listen April you have to tell the truth." she said looking up.

I knew she was right. I also had to tell Harry the truth because I lied to him. And Louis to. This was going to b hard.

"Let's go Ele." I said and we started to walk when these 4 boys started to follow us.

" "Hey look at that hot merchandise!" a boy said laughing and pointing at me and Elenor.

"Just keep walking." I said whispering in her ear.

Then the four boys started to run after us and me and Elenour ran to. But we were too late. They caught up.

Two boys grabbed me and the other two grabbed Elenour.

He trailed his dirty stubby fingers down my neck.

"Let's take our prizes home." the leader sneered.

OH SHIT!

They dragged us to a bathroom and locked the door. Ele was standing infront of me and crying. The boys laughed and the leader came close to me and pressed his chest on me.

"YOUR DISGUSTING!" Ele yelled out and the leader turned to her.

"Make her shut up boys!" he sneered.

NO! they were gonna do something to her. I needed to save her. I looked at the leader and pleaded to him.

"Please let her go!" I pleaded.

"No." he laughed.

He wanted it the hard way. I kicked him hard where the sun don't shine and he let me go and fell on the floor.

I went over to the guys that were holding down Ele and kicked them too.

"RUN ELE RUN!" I screamed and she didn't budge.

"Not without you!" she cried.

The guys were getting uo and I had to get Ele out.

"IF YOU LOVE ME RUN ELE IF YOU DONT RUN IT KNOW YOU HATE ME FOR THE ABORTION!" I screamed and she stoppes.

"April-"

"RUN!" and she ran with all her might out the door and I felt happy for her. But too bad for me cause someone grabbed me.

"Bitch you'll pay!" the leader sneered and laughed before crashing his lips on mine.

Harrys p.o.v

Me and the mates were done finishing the kitchen and finally were relaxing when Louis' phone rang.

"LOUIS YOU RUINED MY SILENCE!" Liam screamed.

"Sorry its Ele she must have found something she really likes." he said then picked it up.

"Ello." he said smiling then his smile dissapeared and he went pale.

"WHAT ELENOUR DONT CRY IAM COMING!" he screamed and closed the phone.

"HARRY COME WITH ME!" he said worried and I followed him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!" I asked Louis.

He was busy driving and seemed to be going real fast. I just hope no fans reconize us.