Chapter 21

SHOUTOUT TO danexyy_z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK! WARNING I AM TELLING YOU NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO I ADDED ITS BEAUTIFUL IT REMINDS ME OF APRIL AND HARRY!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY XX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hugged Darcy real tight to me and we both cried together. Then I made her look ever at Hannah. "Darcy honey this is your aunt/godmother Hannah." I said and Hannah burst into tears.

"YOUR MAKING ME HER GODMOTHER?"

"Of course your like my sister I never had." I said and she hugged me really tight.

These were the days I missed my parents. I wish they both were still alive so they can share these memories with me. i wanted them to be with me every second of my life. Then I thought of Steven my brother.

I wanted him to be here with me also. I am guessing he finsihed college by now. I miss him so much. I missed his smile and how he always made fun of me for eveything I did. I wanted to be with him so badly. I looked over at Hannah.

"Hannah your phone please?" I asked and she gave it to me.

I called Steven hoping he wouldent be mad at me for not talking to him for like 4 years.

"Hello?" he answered and I immediatly recognized his voice. A sence of relief filled me and tears formed in my eyes.

"Hello steven?" I asked

"APRIL?" he screamed on the other line so loud I swear I would go deaf. "A;ril how are you, what the hell is going on with you and the news, why did you change your number ive been trying to contact you in like forever!" he screamed and I cried really loud.

"Please Steven I am coming home. To our real house please be there when I come Ill explain everything." and with that I cut the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please keep in touch." Hannah and Caleb said as I was ready to leave with Darcy.

"Of course I will." I said and hugged them both real tightly then I kissed them both on the cheek and left.

Once I arrived home I turned the doorknob and walked inside. Nothing has changed in my house after I left. Everything was the same just the way i liked it. I picked up Darcys carseat and walked around the house. I felt home and much better now. I laughed really loud thinking of my happy memories here.

"April is that you?"

I turned around and saw Steven. He had grown more buff and he had facial hair now. His brown hair was up in a quiff and he stood there with his hands in his pockets. I put the carseat down and ran towards him. He immediatly hugged me back and we stood there in silence. He smelled like strong cologne.

"April what the hell." he said and I sniffled.

"I know I am sorry I changed my number and everything its just that I had to change it." I said and he nodded. Then he looked over at the carseat.

"Is your kid?" he asked and I nodded.

He walked over and lifted the blanket. Then when he saw Darcy he begain to cry a bit. "My niece is so beautiful." he said picking her up carefully. I laughed and walked over to him and hugged him again.

"We need to catch up on alot of things." he said and I nodded.

Then we sat down and I told him everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2 YEARS LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Darcy come here." I said and she came walking towards me. She had beautiful light brown curly hair and green eyes. She even had dimples on both sides of her cheeks. She walked towards me and I picked her up in the air and she laughed. Then the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"APRILLLL GIVE IT TO DARCY NOWWW PLEASEEEEE."

"LOUIS!" i said laughing. "Fine."

I gave the phone to Louis and Darcys eyes immediatly lit up. She loved hearing his voice on the phone I knew it. Steven then came over and picked me up in the air.

"Steven what are you doing?" I asked lauging and he threw me on the floor.

"Hey just like old times." he laughed and I pouted.

"Darcy honey whos on the phone?" he asked

"Louis." she answered in a small innocent voice. I swear I heard Louis screaming on the other line. "SHE SAID MY NAME!"

I laughed.

I am glad Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam kept in touch with me. Of course I missed Harry but if thats what he wanted thats what he wants. I cant force him to love me anymore. I was glad with the life I had now thought.

Finally things were better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

THIS WAS SHORT I AM SORRY

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS LIKE A EPILOUGE SO DONT CRY YET LOL

ALWAYS COMMENT,AND VOTE THANKS LOVLIES

YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON IG: Af_1738 (dont mention my stories doe lol)

~Rainbow Unicorn