Chapter 16

HEY WELL HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER AND THANKS FOR READING ENJOY XX

______________________________________________________________

"April get up now," the nurse said then she smiled at me. "Time for you to take some medicines and shots." I grumbled and sat up and rubbed my eyes. To my surprise the room was all empty and none of the boys or Eleanor were here.

"how is the chemo therapy going?" she asked not even looking at me. I was quiet for a while because I still had to process I was alone. "Well?" she asked politely.

"Oh um good I guess." then I looked down on the floor.

"But I see you still have your hair." and she pointed to my wig.

"No I just wore a wig to cover up." I mumbled and she heard me anyways. Then she gave me some shots and medicines then walked out the room.

i stared at the ceiling wondering what i should do. Louis was suppose to be on my side helping me out by hes too mad at me now. Harry on the other hand is actually really mad at me too. I mean thats what I wanted right? I groaned and started to cry. I was ruining everyones life again. Just then my phone rang. I fumbled and picked it up to see Eleanor was calling.

"Hello?"

"April what happened the boys seem upset and Louis and Harry seem really mad!" she said while running out of breath. I had to bite down on my lip from crying. "Hello April are you okay?" she asked.

"Um i am fine." I lied, "And I told them the truth and they got really mad." I said and shut my eyes. Both of us were quiet for a while not saying anything at all. It felt really awkward to be exact. "Well i am gonna go." she said and with that she just cut the phone.

I threw my phone across the room and cried my self to sleep.

HARRYS P.O.V

I dont even know what to do right now. I am just so mad at her for everything. I sat in my room and was on twitter scrolling through many tweets about me and April. I got so mad that I turned off my phone and threw it. I need some time to myself. I knew where to go.

Once I arrived at the bar I immediatly started drinking heavily so that I could get drunk and feel high. I wanted to forget about April. I soon found some hot chick and we started dancing together. She ran her hands through my hair and grinned herself on me. I didnt care what was going on but I liked it. I came close to her ear adn whispered "Lets go to my place." she giggled and I leaded her to my car.

I was kinda drunk but I could still see the road. As I was driving to my house I was passing the hospital on the way. I decicded to give April one last piece of my mind before I completly forgot about her.

"Why are we going to the hospital?" she asked giving me a concerned look.

"Dont worry babe it would only take a second." I said already getting out. I walked into the hospital and immediaty all eyes were on me. I didnt care one bit I just wanted to go to Aprils room. "Excuse me um mr. styles..." the lady said at the desk trailing off.

"What." i spat out

"Well you cant see a patient while um... your drunk."

"I dont give a shit!" I yelled and walked into Aprils room. She was laying down on the bed sleeping. She looked so innocent but in reality she wasnt. I walked right towards her and shook her hard. She groaned and her eyes went big when she saw me.

"Harr-harry what are you doing?" she asked getting up.

"I am here to say thanks for ruining my whole life April you are one hell of a horrible person." I spat out and tears formed by her eyes but I didnt care. "This is the last time Ill probably see you." I said smiling and gave her a cold stare.

Her eyes were hurt and she looked down at her hands. "Well Ill be going now my chick is waiting for me in the car." and with that her head shot up then she gave me a hurt look but I didnt care anymore. And with that I left the room feeling accomplished.

_____________________________________________

HEY SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS BORING BUT I HAD A WRITERS BLOCK. ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING LOVLIES!!!!

~Rainbow Unicorn