chapter 5

Aprils p.o.v

I sat there on the couch drinking some coffee. My head hurted badly though I don't know why.

I didn't even notice Zayn walked in the room.

"Hey." I said as he sat down next to me.

"Hey."

he sat down and opened the t.v. I watched as he surfed through the channels. Then my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"April you have your model shoot in 1 hour come quick!" Stella said and I cut the phone.

***

I never knew being a model could be soo hard. I drove back home and went upstairs to Harrys and mine room.

"How was work?" he askes sitting beside me.

"Hard!" I answered and hugged his chest.

He hugged me back and it was quite relaxing till Niall walked in.

"Hey Harry i-, Oh sorry." he blushed and walked away.

I smiled and slowly drifted off to sleep in Harrys arms.

"Get up April our show is in 1 hour!" Harry exclaims and I get up.

he was getting dressed and practicing his voice. He looked so hot I didn't even notice I was drooling.

"Like what you see?" he teased and I looked away.

I didn't have much time to get ready so I ran in the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes and took a nice shower. The hot water hitting mg skin making me feel good.

I got out and quickly put on my clothes. A pair of black leggings and I got out a pink dres that came up til my knees. I looked quite good in it. I put on some mascara and eyeliner and grabbed my purse.

"iam ready!" I said and Harry seemed to drool this time.

"Let's go Hazza!" liam said and he snapped out of it.

~At the concert~

"And let me kiss you!"

"AHHH!" all the girls screamed and started to fangirl.

"We are gonna take a break!" Zayn said and Louis jumped off the stage.

He came over to me and smiled. He looked worked up and I giggled. Harry was doing stupid stuff on the stage and I laughed.

"Good so far!" I said to Louis and he hugged me.

"Hey slut are you with Louis now?!" a girl screamed and it hurt me.

"You a cheater?" another screamed and I tried to hold back the tears.

"no one likes you."

"Harrys mine!"

"Back off!"

I hated their fans why do they think iam dating Louis now? Can't theh just leave my love life alone?

Louis seemed to get mad at the fans cause he yelled at them. He turned towards me.

"Don't listen to them April, he said then he looked at me. "Are you crying?" he asked then he lifted up my chin.

I was staring at him in the eyes and he wiped a tear that fell from my eye. Then I heard a "Click" and I knew someone took a pic.

Louis let go of me and smiled. "time to finish my show."

I let him go but I hope that pic doesn't go on the internet. Harry would be mad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N HEY DID U THINK THIS WAS A BORING CHAPTER. SORRY

CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK ITS A ZAYN BAD BOI BOOK

The Beast<< that's its name