CHAPTER 23(EPILOGUE)

GUYS THIS IS THE LAST EVER OF WHAT HAPPENS:)

ENJOY XX (LAST TIME)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

APRILS P.O.V

  "Come on hurry up Darcy." I said as I put on my coat. "Uncle Louis is waiting for us and so is uncle Niall, Zayn, and Liam."

  She smiled and ran towards me and I picked her up and kissed her chubby cheeks. 

  "Are you sure you dont want me to come." Steven asked

  "I am not a baby." I said and he rolled his eyes and kissed me and Darcy on the forehead. We waved to him then headed towards the car. I buckled her up in her carseat then sat in the drivers seat. I backed out of the driveway. 

  Louis had told me Harry wasnt home so I could come over. Louis had went back to his home here while they were on break from the tour. The boys also tagged along with Louis and his mom was flattered to have them all at her house. As I pulled into his driveway I thought of our memories. Me and Louis.

  We had some good times and bad. 

  I wiped my tears and took Darcy out of her carseat. The boys havent seen her yet. They only saw her in photos I sent them. Today was her first time meeting them to. "Darcy Louis is in there." I said and she clapped her hands. I took her by her hand and we walked towards the door. 

  "APRIL!" Liam screamed and gave me the biggest hug ever. "Hey Liam." I said giving him a kiss on his cheek. Then he looked behinfd me and saw Darcy was clinging to my skirt hiding behind me. He reached over to touch her. 

  "Hey Darcy honey." he said and picked her up and she smiled. Then the rest of the boys ran towards me. "APRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!" They all screamed and almost knocked me over with their hugs. 

  "Hey guys!" I said and gave them a kiss also. Then they also looked over at Darcy and their eyes went wide. "Shes even more beautiful." Louis gasped and took her in his lap.

  "Louis." she quietly said and Louis went crazy. "LADS DID YOU HEAR THAT! DID YOU HEAR HER!" He said jumping up and down with glee. He gave her a big kiss. 

  "Wow." Zayn said and I smiled at him. "She looks exactly like Harry no doubt about it." he said then held her. I looked down on the floor because I didnt want to cry. 

  "She does." Louis added then he held my hands. "Listen April tell him everything he will understand." he said and I shook my head.

  "No I broke his heart and lied to him many times he will think i am lying." I said 

  "But who knew your cancer would go away and your plan backfired." 

  "I know but still." I said. "I havent seen him ever since." I said then held back my tears. 

  "Hes not here its okay you can be as free as you want." Liam added.

  "Thanks guys." I said. 

  "I am gonna go use the bathroom." I said then walked upstairs.

HARRYS P.O.V

  I was suppose to be at my house today but my family was on vacation and wont be coming back till like 3 more days. i started to drive back to Louis house. As I pulled into the driveway I saw a car there already and wondered who it must have been.

  Must be Louis family memebers. i thought and shrugged my shoulders. I got out the car and walked inside the house. I saw the boys on the floor in a circle surrounding something in the middle but I couldent see  because Louis big butt was in the way.