chapter 7

Harrys p.o.v

I started to panic!

The love of my life was gone because of me! The boys were the only people she had because her parents are dead.

I ignored the pain in my fist I had from punching the wall and called my boobear.

"HELLO!" I screamed.

"What is it Hazza iam at a party!" Louis screamed back.

"APRIL IS GONE!" I yelled in frustration.

It sounded as Louis spit something out of his mouth and he sprayed someone cause someone was yelling.

"IAM COMING DONT MOVE!" and then he cut the phone.

Aprils p.o.v

It was raining.

Hard.

I couldent see anything but I didn't care. I wiped my tears with thr back of my hand and continued to look at the dark and stormy road.

After some minutes I coudent take it anywhere. I pulled over somewhere and got out the car.

It was pouring now and I got soaked in seconds. The cold rain hit my body sending chills diwn my back. To make it even worse thr wind picked up!

I saw a small motel in my view so I ran to it and opened the door. it was small just likr 3 rooms but I didn't care. I walked up to the maneger and begain speaking.

"Excuse me but- ACHOO- can i -ACHOO- have a room?" I asked my nose stuffy and runey.

His eyes widened when he saw me and then softened.

"Aren't yo-" but I cut him off.

"YES IAM CAN I- ACHOO-HAVE A FRIKEN ROOM!" I yelled.

He fumbled through his keys then gave me a key to room 3.

Manegers p.o.v.

I handed April Walker her keys. She didn't look too well. She looked as if she was sick.

She was walking towards her room when she fell on the floor with a loud 'THUD' and I ran over to her.

She was still breathing but wasn't looking too well. She looked pale and so I called 911.

Louis p.o.v

Me and Harry got in my car and he was driving. I couldeng. believe they fought and she ran away in this weather!

"ITS ALL MY FAULT!" Harry screamed and banged his fists on the steering wheels.

"CALM DOWN HAZZA YOU DIDNT KNOW!" I screamed then his phone rang.

I reached for it and picked it up because he wasn't.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello is this Harry cause April here is in my motel and she fainted so I took her phone and called you!" a man said.

"WHA-WHAT SHES WITH YOU?!" I screamed in joy.

"Yes but she's not feeling well and you should come over and I know your Louis Tomlinson." the man said and I cut the phone.

"Harry we found her!" I screamed and he smiled.

Thr man texted us the address and we headed out.

We arrived and we saw a door opened and an ambulance outside. Harry was scared as hell and walked in the room.

We saw her. She was so pale and looked so sick. As if I touched her and her whole body shatters in pieces.

"Wha-what?" Harry stuttered.

An doctor turned around and turned to Harry to talk.

"She has nemonija (idk how to spell) and she could have died." the doctor answered.

I swear I saw Harrys facr go pale then he ran to April and holded her hand. She ddnt open her eyes but Harrys was talking to her.

"I love you and iam sorry so when you wake up I'll make it up to you " he cried then got up.

"Iam gonna go thank the maneger." he said then exited the room.

I was walking out the room to when April whisperes my name.

"Louis."

I turned my head around and walked over to her. She had a scared expression on her face and she looked worried.

"ima call Harry he just talked to you." I said then was getting up when she grabbed my hand.

"I heard him... but I don't wanna see him anymore." she whispered and I swear I had a heartattack.

"Wh-why?" I asked.

"I don't want Harry to love me anymore." she replied.

"WHAT BUT WHY?" I whispered shouted.

"Because- because I have cancer."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N HSY GUYS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

YES APRIL HAS CANCER IAM SORRY IF YOU FEEL BAD:(

BUT THE STORY IS GONNA GET WAY BETTER.

SO GO LISTEN TO SOME SONGS AND DONT MAKE BAD MISTAKES.

-Rainbow Unicorn