chapter 6

we all came back from the concert. All the boys were pretty tired so they went home. Louis went out to a party so it was me and Harry.

I was in our room getting in my pj's and Harry was hungry. For some reason over the days iam getting weaker and I feel sick.

I changed into a pink tanktop and black yoga pants.

"HEY RED HEAD LETS WATCH A MOVIE!" Harry yelled.

"KAY CURLY IAM COMING!"

I saw Harry standing at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me. As I reached the bottom of the stairs my head started to spin and I fell in Harrys hand clutching my head.

"Red head are you okay?" Harry asked checking for a pulse.

"yea iam fine." I said getting out of his arms.

I walked over to the couch and sat down.My head still kind of hurted but I tried to ignore the pain.

"Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" Harry asked.

"No iam fine."

He nodded his head and sat diwn next to me putting his arms on my shoulder. I felt protected when he was near me. Unlike that 'Lance' guy.

Speaking of Lance I had to tell Harry and Louis the truth. I guess I hadded to start of with Harry.

"Harry..." I started then trailed off.

"yea?" he askdd with his mouth full of popcorn.

"You know um.. two years ago I was umm.. pregnant?"

He looked off the screen and turned towards me his full attention to me.

"Well I lied to you about the baby I didn't have a fight with Louis and he didn't push me I kind of went to um.. abortion." I said looking down on the floor.

"YOU LIED TO ME AND YOU MADE MD HATE LOUIS EVEN MORE THAT IS WANTED TO KILL HIM!" he screamed and it scared me.

"I was afraid iam sorry!" I said in tears.

"What else are you hiding from me?" he asked and then the news HAD to come on now.

"~newsreporter talkjng~ "Hello people of London today we have news about April Wallice Harry Styles fiánce/model. Recently we found her and Louis backstage hugging and holding each other."

Then thre was a picture of me and Louis holding each other and on the other side was a picture of me and Harry together harry holdimg me bridal style.

"Is she with Louis Tomlinson or Harry Styles? And is she 'still the one' for Louis?" then they started to play the song still the one.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!,Harry screamed at me. "And how did they gwt that picrure. BUT THATS NOT THE POINT!" he screamed at me.

"Harry let me expla-"

"NO YOU STILL LOVE LOUIS YOU JUST USED ME!" he screames and stormed out the room.

Harrys p.o.v

I can't believe her. She used me this whole time. She loved Louis not me.

But I couldent see her cry. It hurted md from inside. Maybe she was right. I should have let her explain.

DAMN IT!

I punched the wall really hard and my knuckles started to bleed. I deserved this. April was right!

I fiddled with my engagement ring. Should I still be with her or not?

WAIT!

wat iam I saying?

I needed her. She needed me. I love her. She loves me. I need to talk to her and apoligize.

I opened the door and went downstairs.

"April iam sorr-"

She wasn't here.

SHE WAS GONE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N HEY FRIENDS! I UPDATED (FINALLY) SORRY.

I HOPED U LIKED THIS CHAPTER.

JUST CLEARING IT OUT APRIL RAN AWAY.

POOR HARRY HE FEELS GUILTY...

HAVE U EVEF HEARD THE SONG CASE CLOSED BY LITTLE MIX???

YOU SHOULD!

KAY BYE

-rainbow unicorn