Chapter 20

HIIIII I AM UPDATING AS MANY CHAPTER I CAN AND THANKS FOR READING louis1d4lifeYOU GET A SPECIAL SHOUTOUT!!!! 

ENJOY XX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I sat down on the couch and and let my emotions take over. I felt happy, sad. excited I dont even know anymore. "Ugh." I moaned

  "Aprils whats wrong." Caleb asked sitting down next to me

  "I dont know I feel so weird." I said and he just nodded. 

   "Well what do you want to eat right now?" he asked and I thought about it know. I was kinda craving for some french fries. "I really want some french fries." I said licking my lips as I said that.

  "French fries it is madam!" Caleb said and got up off the couch. "Ill be back with it okay." he said and bolted out the door.

  "Hes too nice." I said as Hannah walked into the room with some sandwich in her hand. The smell of the sandwich made me want to throw up. I kind of gagged and she looked over at me. "Are you okay?" she asked 

  "Sorry I guess with being pregnant and stuff some stuff I have gag reflexes." I said and she took steps away from me.

  "SORRYYYYY!" she yelled and laughed. I smiled. Some minutes later caleb came back with my fries. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SOME MONTHS LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Its been months since I have last met Harry. I sure do miss him very much. The boys havent came to see me for about 2 months now because they are on tour and I sure miss them to. They call me whenever they have time. Caleb and Hannah are like my best est friends ever. Theyve been with me ever since. I friken love them.

  Today I have to go to a doctors appointment for my cancer and my gonna be baby. I am surprised that I still havent died to be honest. The cancer treatment the doctors been giving me are healing me a little. 

  As I walked in I got greeted by the front desk lady. "April honey hello." she said I smiled. "Goodmorning Mrs. Alonzo." I said and she smiled.

  "Please go into room 124." she said and I nodded.

  I sat on the bed and waited for my doctor. He came in with a big smile on his face. "April hows you and the baby girl?" he asked. Yes it was confirmed I was having a baby girl. 

  "Fine." I said

  "Well I ave great news for you." he added and It caught my attention.

  "What is it?" I asked.

  "April darling your cancer is gone your as good as new!" he exclaimed and I swear I stopped breathing. 

HARRYS P.O.V

  "THANK YOU CHICAGO!" I yelled in the mic. This was our last performance here in the U.S. I went into the dressing room and soon the boys came in after.

  "Wow what a performance." Niall said and I nodded taking a sip of my water. 

  "What do you boys want to do to celebrate?" I asked and.

  "Lets go to out to a bar or something." Zayn said and we all agreed. "Lets have some fun tonight." Liam added and we laughed. Louis just stood there and laughed. 

  He had broken up with Elenor a couple of months ago. They both had a fight that I dont know what though. He has kinda been quiet alittle since. I felt bad for the poor guy. I wanted him to have fun like us tonight. 

  "Lets wait after we cool down a bit." Niall said

  Then I turned on the t.v just to see what was happeing. Right when I opened the t.v I saw April. She was walking out of the hospital and you could totally see she was pregnant now. There were cameras flashing and she tried to cover her face. I guess they finally found out where she was. And Caleb was next to her guiding her away from the cameras.

  "April what happend between you and Harry?" "When did you become pregnant?" "Is that Harrys child or his?"

  I shut the t.v and threw the t.v remote at the t.v and screamed. I threw my hands in the air and started to walk out of the room.

  "HARRY-" Louis called out but I didnt listen.

  I havent seen her ever since I followed her to the apartment. Seeing her with that guy reminded me of all the pain I have been through just because of her. I really do hate her so much right now.

APRILS P.O.V

  I cried when I got home finally. I knew I was going to be on t.v now and everyone would see me like this. The most thing I cried was that I was okay now. I didnt have cancer anymore. This wasnt suppose to happen. I was suppose to die. I only did this for Harry. Now that I was okay that means I went through all this pain for no reason. 

  "WHY?" i yelled and Hannah tried to comfort me. "Honey please dont scream your giving stress to the baby." she said and I calmed down a bit.

  "he-he won-wont want me back!" I cried. "He wont believe me." 

  "Its gonna be alright." she said and I cried into her shoulder. Next thing I knew I fell asleep on her shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "YOU DID IT!" I heard Hannah shouting and I gasped for my breath. Then I heard a sound of a baby crying. I finally did it. I have my baby. 

  The doctor put her in my hands and I got a good glimpse of her. She looked excatly like Harry no doubt about it. I cried even harder thinking of him.

  "What are you going to name her?" Hannah asked softly touching her.

  "Darcy." I replied then kissed her on the forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N AYYY I UPDATED ANOTHER CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

THIS BOOK IS COMING TO AN END JUST SAYING

PLEASE COMMENT, AND VOTE

TALK TO ME ON KIK AT Starzayn123

~Rainbow Unicorn