chapter 1

Aprils p.o.v

"IAM READY!" I screamed.

"CALM YOUR ARSE!" Liam screamed back.

Ha that boy. I was going to their concert. Yes they became famous. And by 'they' I mean Harry, Louis,liam,Zayn, and Niall. They are known as 'One Direction'.

Harry came out all dressed up in a suit and he looked HAWT!! I guess he saw me staring at him.

"Like what you see babe?!" he said laughing.

I blushed and looked away from him. But he came closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"You look better."

I smiled.

I turned around and me and Harry were face to face. Then Louis came in the room and started to scream.

"LETS GO!" he laughed.

All the boys came and in minutes they were all in stage.

They don't know about the things we do

They don't know about that I love you's

But I bet you if they do

They would just be jealous of us.

They were so good. All the girls were screaming and some were crying. Some were screaming stuff at them like:

"MARRY ME or GO OUT WITH ME!"

I laughed cause some girls were shouting for Harry but the wouldent get him.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Niall said to the crowd.

"AHHHHHH!" was all the crowd said back.

They came off the stage and went into their changing rooms.

"What a night!" Louis said taking a drink of water.

Louis likes me and Harry as a couple. He wants me to be happy. He forgot about the past between me and him. Plus he got Elenor now and me and her became friends.

I went over by Louis. "When is Elenour gon-nna comeee!" I whined.

"Idk maybe later when we go out to eat." he said smiling.

I went over by Harry and jumped on his back.

"AHHH!" he screamed.

I jumped back off and looked at Harry. He was smiling at me and I laughed.

"It was only me!" I said ruffling my hands through his hair.

"THAT TOOK 2 HOURS TO DO!" he said trying to fix it.

"Well shows over pretty boy." I say.

I noticed Harry changed a lot. He doesn't have his baby face anymore like he did before. Actually all the boys changed!

Nevermind.

No one knows yet about the past and about me and Harry. Sooner or later they would find out but not today.

I was walking past the management room when I heard someone talking about Harry.

I wanted to know what so I put my ear on the door and listned.

"Ya I mean they have to be even more popular!" a man with a thick british accent said.

"Yes Ernal your right so I thought that the boys should get some girlfriends." another guy said.

"Caroline Flack is into Harry i am gonna have him date her." he said again.

OH NO!

Now Harry is going to listen to the management! I don't want that!

I ran to Harrys room and barged in. He was on the phone with someone.

"Oh ya Caroline sure bye." Harry said then he cut the phone.

I was too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N HEY HOW DO IT SO FAR?? I PROMISE THERE ARE GOING TO BE TWISTS IN THE STORY.

DO U THINK CAROLINE AND HARRY ARE GOING TO GO OUT?

WELL FAN COMMENT AND VOTE!!

-starzayn123