chapter 3

A/N HEY IAM GONNA MAK THIS CHAPTER LONG!

Aprils p.o.v

Oh no!

Me and Harry quickly got up and left. We got in the car and the ride was pretty quiet and I didn't like it like that.

We finally arrived and headed towards the manegment room.

I entered the room clutching Harrys hand and standing behind him. I wad kind of scared and shy of them.

"You finally arrived Styles." a man with a mustache on his face said.

"Ya steve what do you guys want?" Harry asked.

"We want to see your girlfriend." Steve replied.

Harry stepped away from me and I stood there like an idiot not saying anything. I bet they thought I was dumb.

"She's not my girlfriend." Harry said and I jerked my head towards him.

I can't believe he just said that!.

"She's actually my fiãnce." Harry said grabbing my hand.

Steve and Ernal both glanced each other a nod and came towards me and checked me out.

"She has nice body features, she's fit, and her red hair dip dyed black on the bottom makes her stand out." they both whispered then looked at Harry.

"We have a deal for you." Ernal said.

"What?!" Harry spat.

"Well we will let you date her if she agrees to become a model!" Ernal said and my mouth dropped open.

I glanced over at Harry and nodded my head in excitement.

"Deal." harry said then they shook hands.

"Very well than STELLA COME TAKE OUR NEW MODEL!" Steve yelled.

A lady with long black hair that curled from the bottom appered. She looked about 30 something and she had alitle make up on.

"Hi iam Stella come with me." she said and I followed.

We entered a room which was painted light green and it had sofas and lots of tools.

"You are very pretty." Stella said smiling.

"oh thank you.' I said and then she started measuring me.

~At Harrys and Louis flat~

I pulled my car in the driveway and noticed all the lights were out. I guess they fell asleep.

I entered the house and then all the lights came back on and everyone shouted.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" they all screamed.

"We heard your now a model like me!" Elenour said happily.

"Ya I got the job!" I said.

"Well we have a nice party for you." Niall said then he turned to Harry.

"She's here can we eat?! he pleaded and I laughed.

"fin-" but Niall ran and didn't let Harry finish.

I fell on the floor and started to laugh. oh boy how I love them.

We all sat down and saw my favorite movie. 'the notebook'

we all intended to stay here because everyone was so drunk.

I crawled over by Harry and kissed him a good night. His lips tasted like alcohol though.

I went over by the couch and laid down. Harry and Louis were sleeping next to each other and Elenour was on the other couch.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep...

***

I woke up in the morning and my eyes could barely open. I forgit that I was on the couch so I rolled over and fell on someone.

"OHFF!" someone said and I opened my eyes to see who it was.

I landed right on top of Louis!

"Love can you get off?!" he asked out of breath.

I was about to get off when Harry screamed.

"APRIL?!" I got off of Louis and faced Harry.

"Listen I fell off the couch sorry!" I said

Harry didn't seem to believe me at first then he did.

"I did hear a loud thump." he laughed.

"Shut up." I said then ran in the kitchen.

Elenour was making pancakes and she smiled at me.

"Good morning Mrs. Styles." she saud giggling.

"Hey Ele." I said and went to help her.

We were making pancakes untill I started to feel bored making pancakes. I wanted to have some fun so, I took some flour and threw it in Elenour.

"Ahh!,she screamed then smiled. She came close to me then put some pancake batter on me.

Next thing you know we were throwing all kinds of stuff in us and we were so sticky.

"Hey is break-" and Louis stared at us then joined the fun. Then came Harry.

Harry took some whip cream and sprayed it in my hair and everywhere!

"YOUR GONNA GET IT CURLY!" I said then dumped the whole pancake batter on him.

"My beautiful hair!" he screached and Louis and Elenour laughed falling on the floor.

I grabbed a pancake with syrup on it and threw it at Harry but he ducked.

"HEY!" someone screamed and we looked nd it was Niall eating the pancake.

Zayn and Liam came and we all had so much fun till we ran out of food.

"Awww." Liam whined

"Ya that was fun!" Zayn said all covered in syrup.

I got up and laughed. "Iam gonna go take a shower!"

"Can I come!" Harry asked happily

"Nope!" I said then ran upstairs.

***

I came out the shower and as me and Elenour were walking diwn the stairs when a hand grabbed us both.

"LET GO!" I screamed but the person planted a big kiss on my lips and I pulled away.

"Why did you di that babe?" Harry asked.

"Because and me and Elenour are going shopping andyourcleaningthekitchen!" I said fastly and me and Ele ran out the door.

We were wearing disquises but I let my red hair show. I loved my hair no matter what.

We were walking towards the baby section when I thought if the abortion. I felt guilty and still hadent told Louis yet and it was KILLING me inside.

I turned to Ele. I had to tell her she would understand. I took a deep breath and looked at her.

"Ele I have to tell you something." i said looking down.

"Yea sure anything april." ahe said smiling.

"Umm.. I haven't told Louis yet but two years ago I was pregnant and umm... it was Louis's and I did abortion!" I sais crying.

"WHAT!" she screamed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N SO DID YA LIKE IT??? SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I WAS BUSY ALOT.

ALWAYS CONTACT ME BY MESSAGES OR COMMENT AND MESSAGE BOARD!!

FAN/COMMENT/VOTE PLEZ

OKAY IF IT DONT GET 1 COMMENT AND 2 VOTES IAM NOT UPDATING AND SPOILER ALERT APRIL IS GOING TO BUMP INTO BAD BOYS ON THE WAY.

IF U WANT TO KNOW WHAT THEIR GONNA DO WITH HER VOTE AND COMMENT!!