Chapter 13

Harrys p.o.v

WAIT WHAT???

This..it.. can't be.

We haven't even talked for soooo long and now she tells me this? How is it even possible?

I got up and slowly walked over to her and gripped her arm. I clentched my teeth. I said in gritted teeth:

  "We haven't even talked."

She paused and a tear drop slid from her cheek. "You-your hurting m-me." she said. I let go of my grip and faced her.

  "Well... we did talk before all this..." she said and trailed off. She seemed to be embarrased.

Oh and I remeber last week... after the party and- Never mind that's why.

  "Well- I can't believe." I said and sighed a big happy relief. She still didn't respond and looked down at the floor.

  "YOU CANT BE STILL MAD AT ME IAM SORRY!" I cried in frustration and anger.

  "I HAVE THE RIGHT TO!" she said and her eyebrows creased in anger. WHAT THE HELL IAM I SUPPOSE TO DO?

  "Stop fighting with me." I said through gritted teeth.

  "Iam not you are!" she screamed and ran out the room. I pulled my hair and stomped my feet hard on the floor and jumped on my bed; crying into the soft fluffy pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "COME ON!" Louis screamed and I came putting on my heels. We were going to their Midnight Memories concert.

we all jumped in the car and I had to sit by Harry. He tried to hold my hand but I flinched it away. It hurted me so much to see this.

Paps surronded us and kept bombing us with questions.

"Is April with Louis?"

"Is she cheating on Harry?"

I ignored all and whispered in Louis ear: " I hate attention." I guess Harry heard to.

Finally I stood behind the stage and watched the boys. Harry was flipping his hair back and forth; I sighed and leaned on the railing. I crossed my hands over my chest and put my head on the railing as well.

I couldent help it to know I lied to harry like that. Then Harry turned to me and looked at me.

" Did they ever fight like us?"

"You and I we don't wanna be like

them."

"We can make it till the end."

"Nothing can come between you and I."

"Not even the god above can seperate the two of us."

"Nothing can come between you and I."

"Ohhh you and I."

I stared at him and literally I fell on the floor so he can't see me cry. I ran out to the wardrobe and sat on the floor in the room and cried. I put my hands on my face and let all the tears out. I sobbed loud and wished I was a normal person.

I miss Harry.

I miss not being sick.

I missed my life.

And my Mum and Dad.

  "Are you okay?" someone asked and I dried up my tears and got up off the floor.

  "Iam- fine." I said and stared up at Zayn. He came close ans embraced me in a warm hug. I hugged him back and cried into his shoulder. I muffled and sobbed.

  "Za-Zayn I can't take it!"

  "Listen after this we have to go to the hospital."

I stood there and Zayn released me. "You didn't tell Haz did you?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

  "No I don't want him to find out! Plus I don't want him to repeat what had happned before!" I fell on the floor by his feet. "I- Just can't."

  "Babe listen if you should the break-" and he stopped.

  "I know." I said and he crouched down and put his finger under my chin and picked it up. His eyes were full of tears and he brushed away my tears.

  "The whole band loves you and we will do everthing to help you. Don't worry."

  "Thanks Zayn." I said and we hugged again.

Then I got up and he tapped my nose.  "I gotta go sing little white lies okay."

I nodded my head.

  "Good girl"

Then he left. I sighed and walked over to thw couch. I sat there and saw a picture of all the boys while filming This Is us. I smiled looking at all there happy faces.

  "Ahm." someone coughed.

I turned and saw Harry standing in the doorway.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I LIED I DID UPDATE! HOWD YA LIKE IT

WELL CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS PWEASE!.

ALSO BE MY FRIEND. MESSAGE ME

~Rainbow Unicorn