Chapter 8

Louis p.o.v

 It felt like a truck ran over me a thousand times and iam still alive. I started to shake alittle and April seemed to be controling her tears.

Did she just say what i thought she said. This cant be happening! She was suppose to live a happily life like happily ever after!

 I reached for her hand she she gladly took it. I looked at her sttraight in her eyes and she had a worried look. I knew what she was thinking.

 Harry.

  "Listen April how are gonna tell Har-"

 "NO!" she responded and i was taken back. Why didnt she want to tell Harry. I mean he could love her till she di-. Wait dont think like that! She will make it through.

 "Why dont you want to tell Harry he will help you April." I said. She seemed to be thinking alittle then sighed.

  "This is exactly what happened to his old gf she also had cancer and sadly she didnt make it, she wiped her tears then continued. " I cant believe this is happening to him again!, then she took my arm. " Louis he loves me and if i die he wont be able to love anyone again and i want him to!" 

 I was speechless. I remembered that this happened to him once and now again. I bet God haes him alot. 

 "Your right he wont be able to love anyone again." I mumbled and then Harry walked in. He looked at April and she was looking at the cieling. He had a happy expression on his face then ran towards April.

 Aprils p.o.v

 Harry seemed to be happy when he saw me so i loked at the cieling. I do forgive him in my heart but i cant show it. I need Harry to know i dont forgive him and soon we wil break up. I tried to hold back the tears and it burned in my eyes.

 " April Iam so sorry!" Harry cried then ran towards me and cried on my hand. I felt so sad and i just wanted to turn to him and kiss his face and say everthing was okay. The only problem is...

 It wasnt.

 " Oh you think a sorry will make everything okay!" I snaped back at him and he seemed to raise his head in shock. 

 "April- are you okay?" he asked touching my forehead.

 "Iam fine dont touch me you think i love Louis."

 He looked down at the floor and he felt embarresed. I knew he was thinking that he was a idiot for thinking his bestmate would go behind his back with his fiance. I wasnt mad at him. I was mad at god for making Harry go through this again.

 'Leave me alone Harry iam mad." I said looking over at Louis.

 Harry obeyed me and slowly stood up and started to leave the room. My body was telling me to go up to him and hug him but i ant. He was walking out the door when he tuened towards me- his green emerald eyes glisting- and then looked away and walked out the room.

 Thats when i let all my tears out. I sobed uncontrolably and Louis was there to comfort me. I felt like a huge mess and i just messed up the boys life. I just RUINED Harrys life forever and always.

 "Lou- louis i just- just wanted him to not love me any-anymore!" I sobed and Louis stroked my hair.

 " Shhh April i will help you even in some years i will regret it." he said and i looked at him. He was tellng the truth. Louis was here to help me.

 "What about the other boys?" I asked.

 "Ill take care of them,He smiled then he turned serious. "Iam only helping you untill you get better and your cancer is gone theniam telling the Harry the truth so he can love you again."

 I just smiled at Louis telling him okay. But i know the real answer is i will never make it through alive so Harry would never have to know the truth.

**************************
A/N hey guyds it took A LONG time to upadate and iam SO sorry its too short. I kind of ran oout of ideas!

I SAW THIS IS US BE JELAOUS! I cried so much! who else saw it??!!

read my new book The Beast about Zayn!!! and comment vote and fan plezzzz.

 thx:P