Chapter 4

Alex's P.O.V

I stood there, the sounds around me faded out. The only sound I heard was my own heart beat. 'Badom, badom, Badom.' Nathan looked at me with betrayal and fear in his green eyes. I had failed them. The Rebels, and my team. What have I done? Then everything came back to normal. I was in a bad situation. I glared. "Nate, We are not the enemy. Trust me. But we need to get everyone to safety!" Nathan shook his head. "There is no safe place! We have to fight!" I felt weak. Usually I was ready to get in a fight. But not when it was risking so many lives. And such young ones at that. The shouts got closer.

"Nathan!!" A girl ran up holding her shoulder. Blood seeped through her fingers. "Beth, what is it?" Nathan looked at her, and released me. "We need to...." She stumbled. I caught her before she fell. "Thanks. We need to get out of here and to XForce head quarters." I stared at her.  "How-" "You guys are not the only surviving agents." I cleared my brain. "HQ is history." She nodded. "true, but you still got your plane right?" I nodded. "Its in the field though.

 A three minute walk from here. a bit faster running. The team backed out of the room shooting. Kylah had blood running down her face. "Kylah!" She smiled a weak smile. "I'm fine Alex. We need to get all the living people out." Then my mind locked on one thought. The sight of Kylah hurt, triggered the promise I had made to Leo. "I'l bring her back alive , Leo. I promise," A growl rose in my throat. "Get everyone to the jet safely. I'll meet you there. If I'm not there in time, then take off without me." Duke shook his head. "No way."

I slipped by gun from my shoulder. "You have to. I'll hold them off." Kylah leaned on Jessica. "Alex, no. your our leader. our captain." I smiled. "Yes, and I order you to leave, and not look back." I turned to Duke. "Take care of her." I told him. He nodded. "I will." I grinned. "Now get out of here. that's an order. Move!" I turned and ran into the mess hall to join the fight. 

Duke's P.O.V

We took the rest of the Rebels to the jet(Pic above). Kylah let out a pained moan as she sat in her seat aboard the plane. Jess sat next to her and tended to her wounds. her head bled the most. I looked up and saw all the kids that were left. about 9 or 10 kids left. Only a few survived, many badly injured. But they all shared the same look of fear, confusion, and pain. Alex is not here yet, and I don't want to leave her. But orders are orders. And She's strong. I know she'll find a way out. Jess takes the controls and we took off.How was I going to explain this to Raph when we returned? If we returned.

Alex's P.O.V

I hid behind a stack of metal boxes. Every once in a while I would duck out and shoot, and hid again. Fred rolled next to me. Blood on his shirt and face. "We're losing!" I nodded."I know!" He went to shoot and fell back, shot. "Fred!" I tried to reach him. but would risk getting shot myself. I knew I couldn't hide forever. I had to risk it sometime. I lunged out and ran for the door. As I ran through, I felt a killer pain in my back. 

I stumbled and fell, but was caught by my arms. I felt weak and sleepy. I looked up. Two Viper troopers stared down at me. My feet limp, I looked up to see their captain. "She's the one Will is looking for. Take her to the chopper." My feet dragged as they hulled me onto the helicopter. I was forced into a seat. Even though I was shot in my back, they didn't seem to care.

Hand cuffs were put on my wrists. I felt the wound on my back healing, but I was still weak. Blood ran down my mouth. I looked at the trooper to my right. He looked at me, and what I saw in his eyes wasn't evil. It wasn't anger. It wasn't even pity. It was a mix of emotions. It was guilt, and sadness. I stopped glaring at him, and looked at him with a look of understanding, help, and fear in my eyes. Not fear of him. But fear of what might happen to me. To him. To Raph, and the others if I never came back. 

For the first time in my life...I was scared out of my mind. I was frightened what would happen. I fought the tears, but they came anyway. I clenched my teeth to keep from whimpering. The trooper's eye twitched. I saw a tear glistening in his eye. He rested his hand on my back comfortingly. "Brock. What you doin?" Another trooper asked, eyeing us. "Just monitoring her wound." Man he was good. The trooper nodded and turned his attention to his gun. "Why do we have her anyway? She's just a kid." 'Jeff' shrugged. "Big man wants her. Don't know why. Don't really care."

I looked up at Brock one last time and gave him a small smile before I was roughly dragged off the copter. I'll never know what happened to him. I never saw Brock again. The bright sun stung my eyes as we walked out of the chopper and into the fresh air. We were on some sort of boat. But much, much bigger. I was forced into a large control room. 

I kept my head up. "Sir We think we have found the girl you've been looking." A young man turned. "Will." I growled. "Hello Alex. Glad you could join us. Care for a drink?" I glared hard at him. "Your blood would be nice." He walked up, and put on a fake pained face. "No need to be blood thirsty, Alex." I lunged at him, but was held back. Anger burned in my chest. "You hunted me, and killed hundreds of inosent people in the process!" He poured a cup of water, and took a drink. "I did what was necessary. You know a lot about that don't you?" Losing your brother must have been so hard on you. losing all your family."

I lunged again, and got tazered. I slumped, in the troopers' arms. Will put his mouth near my ear. "Seeing the friends who trusted you leave you." I spat in his eye. "They do trust me! I told them to leave!" Will wiped his eye. "You. We trusted you. And you betrayed us. All of us!!" He struck his fist across my jaw. I spat out the blood and glared at him. "And the doctor. Parker. What did you do? Mind control him, bribe him?" 

"Will smirked. He came on his own free will." I lifted my foot and kicked him his stomach. He grunted, and punched me in the sternum. I gasped as breath left my lungs and I slumped once again in their arms. This time not getting up. "Take her to a cell. And double the guards. I don't want her escaping. The troopers looked at each other then dragged me off.  They threw me in the cell, and shut the door with an echo. I heard the locks being chained, and locked. I then did the thing I never thought possible. 

I crawled to the far wall, hugged my knees, and cried like a newborn baby. I wanted to go home. I wanted this to be all a bad dream, and to wake up and cuddle into Raph. Him comforting me. I wanted it not to be real, and to run into Raph's arms, and to feel safe. But this was all too real. And I knew I might not ever see Raph again.

Well here is chapter 4. Sad I know. But let me know what you think in the comments below. And CONTEST. Let me know how old I am, three of my fav shows, where I live, and Two things I like to do. Get it right, and I will add character of your choice. Good luck guys! :)