Chapter 13

Alex's P.O.V

I woke up in pain. I looked at my wrists. The were bound in chains. I heard a  groan, and looked up. Raph, Donnie, Leo, Mikey. They were all tied up on the other side of the room. "Guys!" I moved towards them, but my chains held me back.

"A-Alex..." Raph groaned. His head was bleeding. Don was still out cold. A voice reached our ears, sending chills up my spine, and tears to my eyes. "J-Jack?!" I spun around. Jack was there. My brother. The one who died. He looked different. He had a long scar on his cheek. and a metal right arm and hand. (Yes I kinda just copied Winter Soldier. :P) 

I looked up at him. "J-Jack?" He struck me with the butt of his gun. "Shut up girl! That's not my name!" Leo glared at him. "Jack. What are you doing?! She's your sister!" Jack glared at him. "Quiet!" He kicked Raph in the stomach. "My sister died when she was 7!" I got up slowly.

I looked up at the glaring face of my brother, with blood running down my face, and mouth. "Please, Jack." I whimpered. "He is not of your concern." another voice said. "N-no..." Will walked in. His face a town of scars and severely burned.  

"Thought I was dead, didn't you?" I backed away as he came closer. Will was the only person in the world who frightened me to death. "Get away from her!" Raph yelled, straining on his bonds. Will didn't pay him any attention, and pulled out a knife. "The little bird must lose her wings." He smirked, and I panted, scared of what was coming.

Raph's P.O.V

I watched as the bozo handed the knife to Jack and he sliced and beat Alex. She said nothing, just grunted, and breathed heavy. "Alex!" Tears stung my eyes. She looked at me and gave me a bloodied weak smile, before she was pounded to the ground. 

I pulled on my chains and yelled her name. She didn't fight back. She was in so much pain. I could tell. She gritted her teeth, as the knife rained down on her body. Boot, and fists met her ribs, and face. "I think that's enough." Jack stopped, and stepped back.

I stared in horror at Alex, who lay sprawled on the ground. Blood surrounded her, and it broke my heart. She barely moved, but I saw the cuts closing slowly. Her eyes opened slowly. "A-Alex?" Mikey whimpered. She smiled a little.

I fell to my knees. "Alex..." The guy named Will smirked down at her. "How does it feel to be hurt by a loved one, Alex?" I growled. Alex struggled up. She glared. "It is the worst feeling ever. But you wouldn't know. You have no family."

Will struck her mouth with his fist. Alex spat out blood, as she tried not to groan. I gazed at her. How was she so strong? She looked at me, a fire burning behind her icy blue eyes. I looked into her eyes. She looked into mine. 

I could tell what she was thinking. 'I've failed you. All of you.' I shook my head. 'No you havn't failed us, Alex.' She hung her head. blood ran down her head. blood was in her hair, and soaked into her clothes.

Alex's P.O.V

I failed them. I failed them all. It was all my fault. My brother....was brainwashed. Again. My family was at the mercy of Viper... It's always been my fault. The girl who had kidnapped us walked in. "Kayla Longhost." I growled. 

She smirked. "Ah. I finally get to meet the freak who switched sides." I growled. Will snickered. "Such a temper." I glanced at Raph. He grinned slightly. Will noticed me looking at Raph and got a wicked gleam in his eyes.

"So this is your lover." He smirked at a glaring Raph. "Leave him. This is between you and me." I growled. Will's mouth twitched. "So If I killed him would you give me what I want?" I swallowed. "No. Not at all."

Raph looked at me surprised. "Let them go, Will." He grinned evilly. "You know I can't do that, Alex." He put out his hand. Jack put a Glock 17 9mm in his hand. Will smirked and pointed the gun at Raph. "N-no.." I breathed. My heart began to quicken. My strength returned slowly.

I could feel my eyes start to get electric. Will pulled the trigger. I ran. I ran like I hadn't ran in years. I broke the chains, and felt my self heat up.  I engulfed in flames and ran in front of Raph. I waited and shut my eyes. I heard a thump and a sizzle. 

I opened my eyes. Will and Kalah backed up. "W-what are you?" Will stuttered. I growled and grabbed his shirt. "I'm your worst nightmare." I put my burning hand over his heart. He died within seconds. Kahlah looked at me with fear. 

"I suggest you run." I said. She slipped out the door. Jack stood there in a fighting stance. I cooled off, and looked at him. "Jack, I'm not going to fight you." He looked at me expressionless. "That's not my name." He said almost like a robot. He swung a fist at my face, catching me off guard.

I sighed, and stood up. "I don't know how long it will take for you to remember me.... But I will not fight you Jack." He growled. He yelled and kicjed my in the gut, making me stumble back, and groan. I looked him in the eyes. "Jack. Please!" He growled and ran into me, into the glass of the forty seventh foot window. 

We landed on the floor. My head stuck out of the window, as he pounded my face. Metal fist, normal fist. Metal fist, Normal fist. "MY. NAME. IS. NOT. JACK!!!" He pulled out a knife and raised it over me. "Go ahead. Do it." I told him. "Alex! No!" The guys yelled. He looked from them to me again. 

I spat out blood. Looking him straight in his eyes. "Go on!" I shouted, tears streaming down my face. "Kill me!" He paused, a curious gleam in his blue eyes. He suddenly got off of me, and ran out the door. I lay there, catching my breath.

"A-Alex?" I looked up at Raph. He was alive. He was not bleeding. I got up, and wiped the blood from my face. I let Mikey free first. Then Leo. Then Donnie. Finally Raph. As soon as his arms were free, Raph pulled my into a long and passionate kiss. I put my arms around his neck, and kissed back. After eternity, we pulled away.

"That was stupid." He muttered against my lips. "But brave." I muttered back. "And I'm alive." He grinned and pulled me closer. "That's my soldier girl." He smiled. I grinned and held him tight. Mikey, Leo, and Don joined the group hug. "Are you ok, sis?" Mikey asked, pouting, and poking my swollen eye. I smiled at his cuteness. "Mikey I'm fine."

He smiled and hugged my again. "Good." I thought about Jack as I hugged Mikey. I had the best brothers in the world, but I would miss Jack. I would probably never see him again...

There! The chapter you've always waited for! And Yes, I put those Winter soldier references there on purpose. Hope you like it! :D